South Florida Halloween weekend interacial party

bbconlyhotwife

Couple
Gold Member
From
PA, US
We will b in s fla from Thursday October 27 to Sunday October 30 and want to get as many bulls and cpls to enjoy a sexy Halloween weekend. My plans are a meet Thursday for all at a local club...Friday everyone meet at haulover nude beach for a day of sun and fun followed by a nite out at a great swingers club then back to hotel that is very close for some hotel fun....Saturday pool party at a hotel near commercial blvd followed by a nite of costume fun at a swingers club and hotel fun after followed by a Sunday of fun at the nude beach. This promises to b a weekend all will enjoy...Let's get rooms close and make a habit for these parties

We will b in s fla from Thursday October 27 to Sunday October 30 and want to get as many bulls and cpls to enjoy a sexy Halloween weekend. My plans are a meet Thursday for all at a local club...Friday everyone meet at haulover nude beach for a day of sun and fun followed by a nite out at a great swingers club then back to hotel that is very close for some hotel fun....Saturday pool party at a hotel near commercial blvd followed by a nite of costume fun at a swingers club and hotel fun after followed by a Sunday of fun at the nude beach. This promises to b a weekend all will enjoy...Let's get rooms close and make a habit for these parties
as discussed previously. im interested

Let's make this a sexy adult weekend

Must have been a hot time

Back