South Fl

In August, Ft. Lauderdale is host to the largest interracial hotel takeover party in the country. Go to that and you'll make tons of new friends.

Do you mean Splash Mocha?
Tickets for that are hundreds of dollars.
I want try it out but I can't this year
Yes, I do mean Splash Mocha. I know the cost to stay on site is pricey. But like any resort, you are paying for the room, and also for the amenities and experiences, which, in this case, is lots of social activities. But all the rooms for August have been sold out for some time. Still, I think the day passes (which I THINK are called "After Dark passes"--but I'm not certain about that) are pretty reasonably priced. Again, don't quote me on it, but I think they'll start selling those in early August. You should check it out.

Splash Mocha is also going to be in Atlanta in 2020 (February), and Ft. Lauderdale again, too. (There are even rumors of a third one in Dallas, but I haven't heard any official announcement about it.) If you can't get a day pass for August, another one next year. South Florida is well-known to have an active interracial community.

I hear about Splash Mocha late last year and did a lot of research on it so I know a lot about already.
I'm well aware of the different interracial things that go on in South Florida. A very large portion of them a all pay to enter though. Nothing wrong with that just not something that I'm ever interested in spending that amount of money for.

Back