TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
So, my husband finally gave me the green light to find my first BBC He is allowing me to suck on a BBC while he fucks me good. I/We are looking for either a couple for soft swap with oral only and girl/girl play. But if we can't get that single black male is fine but has to understand he will only be getting oral from me and nothing else. Any takers on fulfilling this for me? There are some stipulations that will get into further in the process... This is my wedding anniversary gift from him to me.....

Last edited:
So, my husband finally gave me the greenlight to find my first BBC He is allowing me to suck on a BBC while he fucks me good. I/We are looking for either a couple for soft swap with oral only and girl/girl play. But if we can't get that single black male is fine but has to understand he will only be getting oral from me and nothing else. Any takers on fulfilling this for me? There are some stipulations that will get into further in the process... This is my wedding anniversary gift from him to me.....
Happy Anniversary. Enjoy

So, my husband finally gave me the green light to find my first BBC He is allowing me to suck on a BBC while he fucks me good. I/We are looking for either a couple for soft swap with oral only and girl/girl play. But if we can't get that single black male is fine but has to understand he will only be getting oral from me and nothing else. Any takers on fulfilling this for me? There are some stipulations that will get into further in the process... This is my wedding anniversary gift from him to me.....
Yes I’m interested

Back