South Asian Cuckold Couple

Rehana and Rofiq, Cuckold couples from UK, with South Asian ethnicity. We have been in the lifestyle for about 4-5 years now, she is chubby MILF, BBC exclusive slut wife for past 3 years and a true QoS. I am submissive to her and her bulls and locked up for past 6 months with orgasm denied releases in between. They are grateful to let me watch her being used by real men. We are here to share and chat more about the lifestyle. This account will be operated by myself but she will join from time to time. Hope to have good time here.
Sharing some pics of ours too

XoXo
Rehana:qos: & Rofiq:blackheart:
IMG-2017.10.03 154655.jpgIMG-2017.10.03 154846.jpgIMG-2018.05.16 183218.jpg

Rehana and Rofiq, Cuckold couples from UK, with South Asian ethnicity. We have been in the lifestyle for about 4-5 years now, she is chubby MILF, BBC exclusive slut wife for past 3 years and a true QoS. I am submissive to her and her bulls and locked up for past 6 months with orgasm denied releases in between. They are grateful to let me watch her being used by real men. We are here to share and chat more about the lifestyle. This account will be operated by myself but she will join from time to time. Hope to have good time here.

XoXo
View attachment 2064610View attachment 2064611View attachment 2064612
She is So sexy I love a bbw Asian hotwife

XoXo
View attachment 2064610View attachment 2064611View attachment 2064612
wow, that cage looks small

Back