South Africa

We are a Swedish couple Who are planning a trip to South Africa. We will visit Johannesburg for safary at the Kruger National Park. After we will visit Capetown for diving and beach hangout. We are looking for a black gentleman to fulfill our journey and maybe be our guide aswell. :)

Pm for more information :)
hi Iam in South Africa, Johannesburg when are u planning to come here

We are a Swedish couple Who are planning a trip to South Africa. We will visit Johannesburg for safary at the Kruger National Park. After we will visit Capetown for diving and beach hangout. We are looking for a black gentleman to fulfill our journey and maybe be our guide aswell. :)

Hi Let me know if you guys are still around, I will drive to Kruger to meet you guys.

Hi your message speaks to me, tell me more please. I believe Iam equipped with what u need, let's travel SA, I tour guide and know the country well, I've always searched the couple idea but until now never found my desire, consider me and let's talk about your trip.

If you will travel to Portugal 🇵🇹 Say something too!

Did you enjoy SA?

Will you still visit if everything settles down, if you do and interested on mature black man pm me.

Back