Sounds your wife and lover make.

Cuthach

Couple
Because of COVID-19 Derick my wife's lover has been with her much more frequently than in the past. October he spent every other weekend at our house. Derick did travel a lot for his job before COVID-19 and we may have gotten together with him a few days every other month. When Derick and my wife are together I am mainly focused on her. Now that they are having sex more often I have become aware of the sounds and actions Derick makes when he cums. Honestly this was something I didn't really care about. Now that I can tell when he is about to cum I find myself getting annoyed. I love the relationship the three of us have and hope there are many more years of us together. Even though Derick is a good friend when he is having sex with my wife I think of him as more like a toy my wife uses to give her pleasure. It's kinda like he is her favorite dildo. Derick will be resuming his travel at the beginning of the year. His first trip he said that he would be gone for 8 to 12 weeks. Maybe things will get back to normal then.

Because of COVID-19 Derick my wife's lover has been with her much more frequently than in the past. October he spent every other weekend at our house. Derick did travel a lot for his job before COVID-19 and we may have gotten together with him a few days every other month. When Derick and my wife are together I am mainly focused on her. Now that they are having sex more often I have become aware of the sounds and actions Derick makes when he cums. Honestly this was something I didn't really care about. Now that I can tell when he is about to cum I find myself getting annoyed. I love the relationship the three of us have and hope there are many more years of us together. Even though Derick is a good friend when he is having sex with my wife I think of him as more like a toy my wife uses to give her pleasure. It's kinda like he is her favorite dildo. Derick will be resuming his travel at the beginning of the year. His first trip he said that he would be gone for 8 to 12 weeks. Maybe things will get back to normal then.
My wife squeals when BBC is fucking her

The wife showing what she sounds like.
View attachment 3769400
My wife and I have a female friend I call Miss B. She divorced a few years ago and since then off and on has been a part of our cuckolding experience. She is like a female cuck to my wife. When my wife, Miss B, and Derick have a threesome I am not allowed in the room. Listening to that flesh on flesh pounding sound is a huge turn on. Through the pounding sounds, I listen to the moans of the women. I have gotten good at telling when Derick is fucking Miss B and when he is fucking my wife. However, there are times when all I can hear is my wife orgasming or Miss B orgasming without the hard pounding sounds. I have this fantasy those are the times my wife and Miss B are having girl on girl time. My wife to my knowledge has never had a lesbian experience. She will not tell me if her and MIss B have gotten together.

My wife and I have a female friend I call Miss B. She divorced a few years ago and since then off and on has been a part of our cuckolding experience. She is like a female cuck to my wife. When my wife, Miss B, and Derick have a threesome I am not allowed in the room. Listening to that flesh on flesh pounding sound is a huge turn on. Through the pounding sounds, I listen to the moans of the women. I have gotten good at telling when Derick is fucking Miss B and when he is fucking my wife. However, there are times when all I can hear is my wife orgasming or Miss B orgasming without the hard pounding sounds. I have this fantasy those are the times my wife and Miss B are having girl on girl time. My wife to my knowledge has never had a lesbian experience. She will not tell me if her and MIss B have gotten together.

Totally in the same boat when another woman joins wife and a bull. I’m not allowed to see any woman besides my wife naked, so I have to sit outside the room facing away. My wife usually calls me in for cleanup duty after the other woman (or women, depending on how many) is clothed or covered up, which I adore doing.

I try to be a helpful friend to regular bulls, and almost all of them love trying out new pussy. So, I work the wife to include others as much as I can. The guys will sometimes be cool and give me some details when they know I played a part in hooking it up.

Totally in the same boat when another woman joins wife and a bull. I’m not allowed to see any woman besides my wife naked, so I have to sit outside the room facing away. My wife usually calls me in for cleanup duty after the other woman (or women, depending on how many) is clothed or covered up, which I adore doing.

I try to be a helpful friend to regular bulls, and almost all of them love trying out new pussy. So, I work the wife to include others as much as I can. The guys will sometimes be cool and give me some details when they know I played a part in hooking it up.
I wish that were the case for me but I have seen Miss B naked many times. I have been around her a few times to see her get spitroasted by some guys at our house and again in a swingers club. My wife and I took her to a swingers club that had a bar and dance area up stairs that you had to be nude to enter. The guy at the entrance of the bar would not let me in with my chastity cage on. He said if I could get 5 other women to agree he would let me in. I have never cleaned her up or touch her in a sexual manner. It's just when her my wife and Derick go to the bedroom and shut the door that that I think of Miss B in a sexual manner. I don't have proof of any lesbian action and none of them will tell me anything. It's fun to imagine they are.

I wish that were the case for me but I have seen Miss B naked many times. I have been around her a few times to see her get spitroasted by some guys at our house and again in a swingers club. My wife and I took her to a swingers club that had a bar and dance area up stairs that you had to be nude to enter. The guy at the entrance of the bar would not let me in with my chastity cage on. He said if I could get 5 other women to agree he would let me in. I have never cleaned her up or touch her in a sexual manner. It's just when her my wife and Derick go to the bedroom and shut the door that that I think of Miss B in a sexual manner. I don't have proof of any lesbian action and none of them will tell me anything. It's fun to imagine they are.

I can totally see how your situation would be more difficult, and I may even suggest it. The other women are usually dressed very slutty when they come over, but they still have some clothes so I have to use my imagination when I listen. The point of the Mrs. is to drive home the distinction between me and the bull: he not only gets to see many women naked, he gets to show off in front of other women as he fucks. In constraint, I don’t even get to peek. It’s erotic, but yours may be better.

I think it could be a LOT more difficult since you know exactly what Derrick is getting to enjoy.

they have it very very popular between women

Back