Some Like It In The Ass

View attachment 80304Black guys love to fuck me up the ass. Thought I'd show you what it looks like to get you excited. I can be an anal whore for bbc...I'm submissive to it and love a black dick fucking my asshole and cumming inside me that way. I'm a black sperm lover and I swallow after I do ass to mouth cocksucking....;)
Yesss...perfect white anal slut. I wanna fuck your asshole all night long.

You born to satisfy black men white whore. My black cock is to hard here thinking about how slut you are.
I thought you might like it... ;) Thanks for the nice comment .... black guys have always been attracted to my ass...my tits too...of course I'm attracted to black guys too....even when I was married I fooled around with black men secretly and use to have a black boyfriend confidentially that my ex never knew about. I've been a black cock whore for awhile and love dark black dicks a lot. Your's looks quite big and definitely thick...nice cock. Do you cum a lot - I love black men who are heavy cummers. My mouth could handle that big dick I'm sure...I swallow every drop of black sperm too like a good white girl ;) ....

You're so slut...want you fucking my black cock with your hungry asshole. Bbc white whore.
I've had this done to me a number of times and I love it evertime I do it with two or a few different black men. It feels intense and is really nice feeling the cum shooting inside my ass too...that's what I like.[/QUOTE

The hottest anal fuck is always from a black guy...feels so good knowing a black man has his dick up my ass and using me like a slut. I really love anal sex so much...it's so good.
You're a perfect bbc white whore. I wanna fuck you a whooe night...from ass to mouth. White slut...anal slut.

Back