SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

3797615.jpg
And white men wonder why?

I see my husband's been busy this morning while I'm working. Sharing my fantasies /fetishes. While it is a fantasy of mine to be pregnant for some couple. I like this caption " soccer mom has a secrect". That is how I feel like a secret agent. At work my coworkers just think I am another coworker. My neighbors think I'm just another mom that bakes ******* and goes to family functions. But they do not know my Dark side...lol. My craving to sexually satisfy my black bulls. I love it When my husband and I are sitting at our neighbors chatting and 30 minutes earlier he was licking my bulls cum from my pussy. Or I am out with my friends and I have to sit very softly because my bull fucked the hell out of my ass and it is still sore. I blame it on leg day and sore hamstrings. The little secret that my husband and I have like my special panties I call them. I will text him a picture of the panties I am wearing that way he knows mama is bring him dessert. I think they look sexy on me. Well time to get back to work. Hope you boys enjoy the pic from this weekend. My husband sure did! It always makes it hotter feeling my bulls big black dick cum in me when I am ovulating. Makes me want to breed. Damn now I am all wet. 20200609_103343.jpg20200608_195229.jpg20200608_195209.jpg20200608_195146.jpg

Back