SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

tumblr_nvv4kod84f1s2mz2ao1_540-jpg.1349399

all faces blurred? got to be a real gang bang with a woman who wants to keep her secrets

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.

Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
Anyone? :)

I've remarked on the same issue also Mac.. but I'm one who don't like the women wearing shoes either and neither does my boyfriend. I say that because of me seeing so many piks with women wearing stilettos and I was thinking that it might add something a little different to the experience but during a change of positions and my heal accidentally poked him right in the cock, it hurt him so bad that it ended the experience. Took him an hour or more to recover and since then, NO MORE heals, shoes or even socks for either of us..

I've remarked on the same issue also Mac.. but I'm one who don't like the women wearing shoes either and neither does my boyfriend. I say that because of me seeing so many piks with women wearing stilettos and I was thinking that it might add something a little different to the experience but during a change of positions and my heal accidentally poked him right in the cock, it hurt him so bad that it ended the experience. Took him an hour or more to recover and since then, NO MORE heals, shoes or even socks for either of us..

agree. In my favorite pics or videos, the woman is completely nude, head to toes. It's just sexier imho.

I fucked an ex-girlfriend years ago while she was wearing heels and truthfully it made her feel like more of a whore, but now I like to see them naked

Back