SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

This thread is hot. No one would believe the black cock whore I really am. No one would believe the gallons of cum I have drained from black men's ballls the last 20 years. I commend you for posting your pictures in public.
Surprising ( perhaps) just how many women just like you. Social Disruptions of the 60s and 70s have enabled sexual exploration previously taboo and discouraged by church and society. Things acelerated in 90s and 2000s.

Not quite the public swimming pool @ the Hotel in Jamaica but certainly entertaining. Nothing like "wholesome" BBC sex for white women.
Back when my former Bull and I were partners in real estate a lot of jacuzzi's got "road tested." I managed quite a few properties as well. I knew when the owners were on extended vacations. It made for some erotic hot afternoons poolside.

Back when my former Bull and I were partners in real estate a lot of jacuzzi's got "road tested." I managed quite a few properties as well. I knew when the owners were on extended vacations. It made for some erotic hot afternoons poolside.
Good Fun for Bulls and their white women but still a bit private and limiting the "public" exposure aspect so important today to enhance the sexual experience for women and the black bulls. Perhaps if you invited friends and more black bulls.

This thread is hot. No one would believe the black cock whore I really am. No one would believe the gallons of cum I have drained from black men's ballls the last 20 years. I commend you for posting your pictures in public.
As we see so often today , BBC and sex with black men is so good for our white wives. Whoring( sex with different men ) is certainly part of it as is submission to an Alpha male but the sexuality and the orgasmic release is primary. Women are and need to be sexual and it is sad but sexuality declines overtime in too many relationships.

Back