Socal LA, SD, IE

Hello looking for someone I can get to know and feel comfortable with so we can actually seriously meet up. You’ll be talking to me not my bf.

Must be clean respectful and friendly
Athletic type
And of course an 8 + thick bbc
Thick Latin Cock Hi iam Nick

Hello looking for someone I can get to know and feel comfortable with so we can actually seriously meet up. You’ll be talking to me not my bf.

Athletic type
Hey, nice body, check my page and hmu, I am in the inland empire

Athletic type
First of all let me say that you have an amazing body WOW. I am a very kicked back easy to get to know guy, I am professional most of the time but have a very sexual mind. I love everything about female bodies. I have been with couples before and I enjoy and understand that dynamic. Yes I can get it hard and keep it hard. I am very clean, hairless everywhere, I have a recent STD test to prove it I am very interested in having some no pressure fun with you. Please take a minute to read my profile and ask me any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• IMG_6497.jpeg
    IMG_6497.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6498.jpeg
    IMG_6498.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6496.jpeg
    IMG_6496.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6499.jpeg
    IMG_6499.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 8

Athletic type
Hey guys please message me let's have some fun together hope to hear from you soon and I'm fairly close to you

Back