SoCal Couple in complicated spot in need of BBC

Me and my wife have been married for 10 years since we were 18, I’ve always loved watching her take dick and receiving pleasure. A few years ago after giving her a hallpass her and a friend had an amazing fling. From July to January mr best friend and my wife took every chance they could to fuck, never using a condom leaving my wife to Come home filled with cum leaking from her ass or pussy. We haven’t used it since, she says she’s not looking right now but if something did happen it happens. I want to make it happen, without her knowledge I helped push it along. I’m looking for a big brown or black cock to spend the time flirting with and wooing my wife until she opens her legs for them and hopefully start a discreet relationship. I’m always open for advice, suggestions or help!

Me and my wife have been married for 10 years since we were 18, I’ve always loved watching her take dick and receiving pleasure. A few years ago after giving her a hallpass her and a friend had an amazing fling. From July to January mr best friend and my wife took every chance they could to fuck, never using a condom leaving my wife to Come home filled with cum leaking from her ass or pussy. We haven’t used it since, she says she’s not looking right now but if something did happen it happens. I want to make it happen, without her knowledge I helped push it along. I’m looking for a big brown or black cock to spend the time flirting with and wooing my wife until she opens her legs for them and hopefully start a discreet relationship. I’m always open for advice, suggestions or help!
Does your "wife" know you have posted this? My take from what you have posted is no.

I'm in the Hesperia area

Does your "wife" know you have posted this? My take from what you have posted is no.
I echo your comments. I don’t know what the site has come to. Riddled with all these sexual weirdos trying to live out their sexually fantasies via the internet. Fantasy is what we want but reality is what we need. So many shady profiles and a few genuine people/couples with an actual interest in meeting. Saddens my heart.

Back