So, hardly an opus...

spin419

Male
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Really more of a musing than anything else.

I should tell you first that Leslie loves to have her butt played with...and anal sex. We sure do hope that doesn't cow a potential bull...haha. But I should also tell you I know my way around her exquisite and pungent browneye; I can expertly make her cum teasing there with my tongue and even with my dick (inexpertly) once in a while, when I'm able to last more than a minute or two. I think my towards-smaller size does accomplish something more in the way of filling and offering sensation there than in her pussy, but she still imagines a bigger, and especially thicker lover sometimes, the real stretch-and-plumb extended workout he could offer her back there…..and everywhere else. We do discuss such things. And it turns me on a lot to consider it too, even if I've held precious the idea of keeping that one thing just between us (and I like to believe she shares some of that feeling). Whatever! We've tried sleeves on my dick and harness dildos also but it doesn't feel comfortable or do it for her...it's just not the real thing. I guess I know that it would be in play, is what I’m saying. I understand it and want it to be so. For both of us.

When and if we get to that point of meeting, any bull would need to be tested, of course. My wife would provide the same assurance, if he required it, but I honestly doubt there's any risk for him on her end. I'd be willing to test as well, but there's quite literally zero risk there. Proud to say I've never been with anyone else and have no desires
in that direction...ever.

There's a good chance my penis wouldn't even come out at all, not unless I was attending to myself. It's entirely possible that I would be caged for the encounter, or part of it. But regardless, as part of the proceedings, we do want to see if I will cum from just watching, no hands or direct stimulation. Still get off that way giving her oral, so yeah, I'm definitely susceptible. Vulnerable.

We even have a hypothetical, quasi-bet going wherein I maintain that I could resist that fate and be triumphant, but if I were to ejaculate in any way (pre-cum doesn't count, thank goodness!!), Leslie wins. And then she gets what she really wants -- to unabashedly do anal with our bull right there in front of me. Perhaps I even help, opening her cheeks to him. And I would. Maybe more. Full approval. And wonder, of course. And this too...after a time, only after he has fully affirmed himself, thrilled and satisfied her completely, finishing powerfully in that place, would she slowly ease off of him and face-sit me...enveloping me in every way, to her heart's content. Mine too, I think.

She can't help it, it's the litigator in her and she's knows she's as persuasive as she is irresistible. She says that such a bold closing argument is the right play for us. Would be the only one, really, at that point. Sure, it might get a little messy for me, but there are these things called wipes, Steve, there's a shower right there, etc. And this, THIS will almost certainly make us a lock to sail clear over the ol' Cuck-Couple Bar together - with flying colors and on our very first try, no less - and don't you want that too, baby??!! (Yep, I believe I do.) She knows me, knows all this, yet on and on she'll go like that, finally adding that, if we stipulate to the facts, she reckons her lovely, well-used, completely satisfied butt IN, ON and ALL OVER MY FACE is for damn sure the ONLY possible way she's ever gonna make me cum again a second time so soon! Lol...She might be right about that too.17569080-6537-4D8E-86AA-20C851F405C1.jpeg
I'm not sure there's a loser in a bet like that.
6E026EC9-372B-4473-9BB4-115CE1A5EDEB.jpeg
B7A21525-C8E1-42BA-A72D-8130F8CB6293.jpeg

Last edited:
Back