snowbunnies

I agree people have a need to define themselves for some reason. I on the other hand don't feel this need. I don't say that makes me any better than anyone, society already categorizes me enough without me following suit.

I agree people have a need to define themselves for some reason. I on the other hand don't feel this need. I don't say that makes me any better than anyone, society already categorizes me enough without me following suit.
I beg to differ, when u joined this site u did categorize yourself, as a bull. How else could u attract the opposite sex? Without definition would u not b a lurker, instead? No disrespect intended

I beg to differ, when u joined this site u did categorize yourself, as a bull. How else could u attract the opposite sex? Without definition would u not b a lurker, instead? No disrespect intended
No disrespect taken! I like Lurker better than bull I'll take it. :) now i have my group ;)

Omg-Does that mean have to stare into shadows, before walking by?
okay my dear would you please post the Websters dictionary version of what a lurker is :) please attach it to this post so we can be clear on its definition, whatever it is that is my group going forward :)

okay my dear would you please post the Websters dictionary version of what a lurker is :) please attach it to this post so we can be clear on its definition, whatever it is that is my group going forward :)
Verb; Webster was a bit weary of your kind, "Lurkers" Don't quote me on this, entirely based on intuition but believed he had a bad experiences that may have swayed his definition

Clever, u do spar well, turning it back on the Bunny, leaving her nowhere to go. As much as it bothers me have to concede point!
I respect your technique too much to let you concede, I will call this a draw my lady! :)

MacNfries said:
LOL ... ok, ok, you guys wish to spout definitions or whatever. You understand, however, that words take on definitional changes based upon the subject matter, and that words take on expanded meanings every day. Look how far the definition of cuckold has come in just the past 10 or so years. Soon, cuckold will be an every day word. I hear it on TV almost regularly now.

Anyways, let's use a different example. When I mention STD on here ... what is the first thing that comes to mind? Be honest now. Being on a sexually explicit website, does Sexually Transmitted Disease ring your bells? Of course it does. But you might should know that its NOT the first thing that comes to my mind, or professionals that work in my profession. To me, the first thing is Short Term Disability, which is a product I deal with each and every working day.

So, when you talk of snow bunnies, here, you're not going to hear many black guys referring to the 4-legged animals with long ears that live in the Artic, or white girls in bikinis skiing down a snow covered slope in Aspen, Co. It's their derogatory slang to define a fair skinned, young, white female, usually blonde and red head. Just as blacks have assigned the word "cracker" to define white males ... its part of their growing reference of slang. The only ones that cannot use derogatory slang on this site are us "crackers" ... LOL!
"Somebody call?"
.....View attachment 476046 ......... well, I didn't think we would ... hummm!
I think you forgot one Mac! Around some parts a snow bunny is a coke head...!

If I got a dollar for everytime a black guy called me snowbunny I'd be pretty rich. Its a pretty common catcall for me. With snow on the ground right now its funny the more bundled up the less I get it, and plus I am not a big fan of snow! Depending on who and how its being said, I think its a fun term.

This is my happy place for this snowbunny:

View attachment 523154

Stunning now thats a sexy thick solid girl

Back