Snowbunnies Wanted

pasrinaa

Couple
From
TX, US
Hi, my wife and I are really interested in the lifestyle and we have been for a bit. But we’re having a hard time finding like minded people. We’re mainly in search of hot, fun girls who want to share bbc with my wife and have threesomes with us as well. Any advice or interested parties? Finding bbc isn’t the problem 😛

Hi, my wife and I are really interested in the lifestyle and we have been for a bit. But we’re having a hard time finding like minded people. We’re mainly in search of hot, fun girls who want to share bbc with my wife and have threesomes with us as well. Any advice or interested parties? Finding bbc isn’t the problem 😛

I’ll share bbc anytime. But must be big muscular ripped. And my husband must come too. I love cuckold. Humiliation.

Reddit

Back