SMH this is not a hook up site

luv2sho2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
So, I see so many posts about "has anyone hooked up on this site" posts. It makes wet wonder why people ask? This site is mostly about posting pics, video, chatting, etc.

Even in the searching for section, one poor guy creates a thread, looking for females in the West burbs of Chicago. Within less then a day he has two other supposedly BBC telling the females who responded to the thread they want to hook up.

And people wonder why hook ups are so low on this site. It is not set up to be hook up site. It's barely set up for pic sharing our video. It's so difficult to share more than one pic at a time. Even when I do, nine of my items show up in recent posts. Video or otherwise.

Somebody been flaking on yall or something.
Not sure what you mean. I'm pointing out that about every 5th thread is about people being pissed off they can't find someone here or that there are so many fakes.
Well, fuck, look around at the majority of threads.
Even in the looking section, one poor guy makes a thread and four different guys come in to hijack it. Not that in think any of them are real.
But, to sit here and watch this over years, and to get upset about it, Sheesh.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But prior act like when it doesn't, this site is a failure. It's not set up to be a meeting site only. It's not set up like Tumblr was to be a pic/vid site. It's a combo of each
My point is that the complaints are unfair because the expectation is out of alignment with the site and how it is set up.
Not saying hook ups can't happen, good video or pics can't be posted. It's just this site tries to cater to a wide variety so can't be the ultimate at everything.

Back