Smash or Pass?

Smash or Pass?

• Total voters
There was no deception, it says in the posts above this is a celebrity. (...)
True. But how is your post related to the site's theme? Or how does it fit in in this forum? There's an off-topic forum available for anything not related to Black-men-and-(white-)Women or a wifesharing lifestyle of whatever shape or form; and a media forum for sharing pictures. Even the Q&A forum would be a better match ImO, if you consider "Smash or Pass?" a question addressed at other forum members to answer. ;)

But what i really wonder is how this thread could be of interest on an adult lifestyle site. Well, i don't have a problem with pictures of Women and she's cute. But those types of "web personalities" are commonplace nowadays and hard to avoid on the WWW even if you don't explicitly look out for them. Does she have a Black husband or boyfriend? Does she tag her pictures with #QoS, #hotwife, #snowbunnyforlife, or the likes? Otherwise... what's next? A pic of the meal you had today? :ROFLMAO:

But i am not really complaining. This is an open forum and you can post whatever you like. ;) - And there are definitely (more) annoying threads and postings in here. :|

True. But how is your post related to the site's theme? Or how does it fit in in this forum? There's an off-topic forum available for anything not related to Black-men-and-(white-)Women or a wifesharing lifestyle of whatever shape or form; and a media forum for sharing pictures. Even the Q&A forum would be a better match ImO, if you consider "Smash or Pass?" a question addressed at other forum members to answer. ;)

But what i really wonder is how this thread could be of interest on an adult lifestyle site. Well, i don't have a problem with pictures of Women and she's cute. But those types of "web personalities" are commonplace nowadays and hard to avoid on the WWW even if you don't explicitly look out for them. Does she have a Black husband or boyfriend? Does she tag her pictures with #QoS, #hotwife, #snowbunnyforlife, or the likes? Otherwise... what's next? A pic of the meal you had today? :ROFLMAO:

But i am not really complaining. This is an open forum and you can post whatever you like. ;) - And there are definitely (more) annoying threads and postings in here. :|

I respect your post.
I posted it in the wrong thread. Be well every one and stay safe.

Hilarious that someone who isnt verified is acting a fool over another non verified account. Especially when "she" is a fake, just here to cyber chat. No media, but 400+ messages after joining in 2020 , yeah, when you point a finger at others, theres always at least 3 pointing back at you. P.s. we can look up your made up stuff too

Hilarious that someone who isnt verified is acting a fool over another non verified account. Especially when "she" is a fake, just here to cyber chat. No media, but 400+ messages after joining in 2020 , yeah, when you point a finger at others, theres always at least 3 pointing back at you. P.s. we can look up your made up stuff too
That person is a troll. Ignore it :)

Back