Small Talk

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We had talked about, but I guess I didn't think it would ever happen. Then one evening I came home and could hear a noise coming from our bedroom. I walked slowly toward the door and pushed it open. There on the bed was my wife moaning as a big black stud fucked her from behind. I pushed to door open and walked in. My wife's eyes met mine as they continued to fuck.

"Are you going to stop us?" she said softly, still moaning from the thrusting she was taking.

"No," I replied.

"Are you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

That was all. I just stood there and watched him fuck my wife. It was quite remarkable.

1.gif

Last edited:
No reason to be jealous! She is doing this for both of you. Now she can be sexually satisfied and you can be the cuckold you were meant to be! You should say "thank you" to both of them and clean them up once they finish!

No reason to be jealous! She is doing this for both of you. Now she can be sexually satisfied and you can be the cuckold you were meant to be! You should say "thank you" to both of them and clean them up once they finish!
Your ideology is more than a little selfish white men need to learn how to give thier wives orgasms triggered in the cervix it is more than possible to give both a clitoral ,g spot, and an orgasm of the cervix simaltaniously it can peak and roll and peak over and over again till she laughs or cry's till she squirts and says she can't take it any longer

Your ideology is more than a little selfish white men need to learn how to give thier wives orgasms triggered in the cervix it is more than possible to give both a clitoral ,g spot, and an orgasm of the cervix simaltaniously it can peak and roll and peak over and over again till she laughs or cry's till she squirts and says she can't take it any longer
Why would you give the love of your life to anyone concidderably larger than yourself and make yourself obsolete you can be a great Lover but it takes education and practice

Back