Small penis problems

sdexcalibur

Couple
Real Person
Deep breath, not to get graphic but I (male half) sit down to go to the bathroom (#2). I feel myself start to urine but don't hear it hitting the bowl. I finish doing what I need to do and when I get up I find that the stream went right thru where the seat and the bowl meet. My pants and under ware now have urine on it. The floor a little, Nothing to change into so I pull them up and feel the wetness on my legs and think WTF this is BS. Has this happened to anyone before? I can't be the only one

Deep breath, not to get graphic but I (male half) sit down to go to the bathroom (#2). I feel myself start to urine but don't hear it hitting the bowl. I finish doing what I need to do and when I get up I find that the stream went right thru where the seat and the bowl meet. My pants and under ware now have urine on it. The floor a little, Nothing to change into so I pull them up and feel the wetness on my legs and think WTF this is BS. Has this happened to anyone before? I can't be the only one
I’ve had this happen. Message me and we can chat about it

Happened to me more than once. Can laugh now but its hectic. I now always pull my cock to stretch it a little . It happens so easy with a small cock like mine 🥵 . Don’t even try to stop anyone from fucking my wife, that’s how I feel about my cock. 😃

Happened to me more than once. Can laugh now but its hectic. I now always pull my cock to stretch it a little . It happens so easy with a small cock like mine 🥵 . Don’t even try to stop anyone from fucking my wife, that’s how I feel about my cock. 😃
I always have to “pre-stretch” it first lol. Otherwise I’ll make a big mess

I have the opposite problem: when I sit down on the toilet my cock hangs down and reaches the water in the toilet. Anyone else experience this?

sometimes with a smaller one, the penis can poke straight out at 90 degrees to the body making an obvious little bulge

Back