Slut Shaming Anyone? Guilt for Sale!

mdavidhc15

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
Ive been lurking here for a little while and it always amazes me to see women (or thier SO’s) timid about their likes and desires. I know some of that is internet caution but I have noticed much of it is internalized shame/guilt.

Obviously there are people here very comfortable expressing desire too lol.

As a black man, when I started having relationships with white women, I experienced my fair share of guilt (some at my own expense, and some from other Blacks). But those experiences showed me that closed-minded people ALWAYS have something to judge or complain about.

And ladies...any man that judges you for your desires is an inferior partner anyway.

What are you guys’ experiences with overcoming shame and/or guilt?

Hello! I was very shy at first and was afraid to admit to myself that I really liked sex with black guys. It was so unpleasant to me. But when I met Michael, he's black, and now he's my boyfriend, or rather even a master. And he taught me to be proud of what I like. Now I can all confess and openly say that I'm a slut for blacks and I like it very much. I can if my Michael tells me to suck at any black guy in a bar or in a club, even on the street.

Hello! I was very shy at first and was afraid to admit to myself that I really liked sex with black guys. It was so unpleasant to me. But when I met Michael, he's black, and now he's my boyfriend, or rather even a master. And he taught me to be proud of what I like. Now I can all confess and openly say that I'm a slut for blacks and I like it very much. I can if my Michael tells me to suck at any black guy in a bar or in a club, even on the street.
Awesome perspective. Interracial relationships help both parties grow so much.

Back