Skin shade

Regardless of what your feelings on the subject may be, people are entitled to be attracted to who they are attracted to. And if you're not their cup of tea....don't take it personal..just keep it moving. It kills me how people can get bent out of shape if someone doesn't share their desire. Whether it's the shade of a person's skin, body type, hair type, muscles vs slim, etc....people want what they like. It's not rocket science. For each one of you who gets offended when someone is not into you, I'm sure there was a time or two when someone was into you and you didn't feel the same. Ok, stepping off my soap box now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming..lol

The darker the better! I just watched the legend of Tarzan, there is soooo much eye candy in that movie for us ladies :)

Brutha's come in a wide range of shapes, sizes AND shades.
This thread is getting a lot of play towards darker bro's and that's cool BUT in some circles the light skinned bro's get more play from women too. Especially black women.

I don't look at it as shades... I look at it as Black men and Caucasian men and Asian Men etc and among each are many types of men... I simply prefer my Men to be Black no matter if they are lighter skin color or darker doesn't matter... I just prefer Black men! :lips: :blackheart:

Just curious ladies. What shade do you like in your black men? Does it even matter? What say you?

Back