Size Queens

My wife did not know she was a 'size queen' until she had her first BBC.. he was pretty large.
Initially, she was hesitant because she thought it was 'too big'.. But he was gentle, and took her slowly and let her work into it. As soon as she could accommodate him, for the first time in her life, she had squirting multiple orgasms from penetration alone. She admitted she was surprised that size mad such a difference.. she never like large dildos or toys as they were uncomfortable.. but then real thing opened up a whole new world of sex.. she likes big!

Last edited:
I have never had a bbc yet, neither a white guy with a big dick, but I am playing with big dildos so far and I like the feeling.

For this reason I cannot say to be a S.Q.yet, but for sure I can say big cocks turn me on, even the guy linked to the big dick remains the most important thing, only cock is not enough.
I agree, I also haven't had a big cock but a fit, tall and a nice cock, what is there not to like

How many ladies here consider themselves legitimate size queens?

Is that part oc the reason you are attracted to the cuckold lifestyle?

Is it a part of why you love black men?

Asking for a friend lol
I would lie if I said that size doesn't matter at all but it's not the only thing that attracts me to black men. Personality, culture and other physical things are also very important I think.

How many ladies here consider themselves legitimate size queens?

Is that part oc the reason you are attracted to the cuckold lifestyle?

Is it a part of why you love black men?

Asking for a friend lol

I’m a size queen.

I am not at all interested in cockholding because I will not go near a small cock.

I have turned men away because their cock is not big enough, that includes both black men and white men.

The only cocks I enjoy are those that are very big, including length and girth.

My attraction to black men is simply that I find certain black men a huge turn on, I then hope they have a big change cock, if it’s not them the interest dies!

I’m generally not interested in white men, probably because so many have let me down.

Back