Situation

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Lunar, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Lunar

Lunar Active Member

My wife and I have been married for four years and I am usually the strong, confident husband and we give our relationship a big priority. I do however, contrary to other parts of my character and sexuality, have a strong interracial cuckold fetish. It is one of my strongest fantasies, as those of you who have read any of my posts on here can probably guess.

This means that I face a dilemma. I have a wife that is strongly opposed to adultery, or anything involving another person, but who is gorgeous and would look so good with a BBC.

I could of course go for something extreme, or go for something lengthy and time consuming, but not ideal...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lunar

Lunar Active Member

n623522149_95581_3374.jpg

deathproof likes this.
  3. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

If it's not her desire, leave it alone. You will only ruin your relationship pressuring her about it.

Dpad likes this.
  4. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Sometimes it's how you relate the matter to her ... though my friend does have a point. Getting a wife to be involved in this lifestyle is a 50/50 chance of succeeding and going over-board. Chances are that she might go for it and chances are there that she will take some time to figure it out ... but it all depends on your relationship with her.