Sissy Dream

one2submit

Male
Gold Member
I had a dream last night. From time to time I actually have dreams about being dressed up in some state of sissy dress up. In every dream I wind up in public exposed in some hose or stockings and in most of them I have on heels. Skirts or dresses are a common theme as well. In last night I wore a skirt and silky top. The thing is when I wake up and recall these dreams it feels amazing that I felt so exposed and vulnerable.
What I’m wondering is does anyone else have dreams of dressing or about BBC. I can’t recall dreams involving BBC but I’ve been playing dress up much longer than I’ve been craving black cock. Now I have had dreams of being cuckolded by my wife where she’s had a black stud. I find dreaming to be much more intimate than fantasy.
What are your experiences and/or thoughts on this.

Yesss! A few times.
One night i had a dream, i must have been someone else- because I accidentally walked into a room and walked in on what appears to be me: all dressed up looking pretty, on my knees, as a big black naked daddy is towering over me with a santa hat on. Right next to a christmas tree. The sissy me is with a martini glass, stroking his dick off with puppy dog eyes telling him to cum in it for me.
When he did, i watched the sissy me get excited and was ready to ******* it all…

But then both of them noticed i was in the room watching, and they both got up like they just got caught doing what they are not suppose to. And i woke up :(

Yesss! A few times.
One night i had a dream, i must have been someone else- because I accidentally walked into a room and walked in on what appears to be me: all dressed up looking pretty, on my knees, as a big black naked daddy is towering over me with a santa hat on. Right next to a christmas tree. The sissy me is with a martini glass, stroking his dick off with puppy dog eyes telling him to cum in it for me.
When he did, i watched the sissy me get excited and was ready to ******* it all…

But then both of them noticed i was in the room watching, and they both got up like they just got caught doing what they are not suppose to. And i woke up :(
Wow, great detail.

I had a dream last night. From time to time I actually have dreams about being dressed up in some state of sissy dress up. In every dream I wind up in public exposed in some hose or stockings and in most of them I have on heels. Skirts or dresses are a common theme as well. In last night I wore a skirt and silky top. The thing is when I wake up and recall these dreams it feels amazing that I felt so exposed and vulnerable.
What I’m wondering is does anyone else have dreams of dressing or about BBC. I can’t recall dreams involving BBC but I’ve been playing dress up much longer than I’ve been craving black cock. Now I have had dreams of being cuckolded by my wife where she’s had a black stud. I find dreaming to be much more intimate than fantasy.
What are your experiences and/or thoughts on this.
After having a black cock I do have dreams and wanting more

I had a dream that my wife and I were in Las Vegas and I finally got her to fuck a bbc. After she was done fucking him, she told me that she will fuck as many bbc as she can. Later that day my wife and I went shopping to get her some sexy lingerie and satin dresses. We went in one store and my wife started looking around and picked up some stuff to try on. After a few minutes she told me to come see her. She looked so sexy with a satin thong, satin Teddy, garters and stockings. She told me to get used to it because this is what she will wear now. Then she told me to go to the car because she wanted to pick up some surprises for the rest of the trip. Two hours later she opened up the car door and told me that it was time to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. She showered and started to put on some sexy lingerie. After I was done showering, I was starting to put on my clothes but she told me to open a package. I opened it and there was a pair of satin panties, stockings, garters, and a satin teddy. She told me that I am wearing those tonight. I put them on and was getting ready to put on some man clothes and she directed me to the closet. She told me to put on the satin dress and the shoes from the closet. She told I will wear tonight or else something bad will happen. We were both dressed and left our room and walked down the hallway to the stars. We made it to the car without anyone seeing me. We went to a restaurant but my wife told me to stay in the car because she was having dinner with the bbc she fucked last night. I sat in the car for two hours and played with my divk because I was so horny. My cell phone rang and I was supposed to pick them up at the front of the restaurant. I pulled up and they made me get out in front of everyone and open the doors for them. When I got back in the car, my dick was so hard. He told me where to drive and they started kissing and making out in the backseat. He told my wife that she is a bbc slut now and will fuck any bbc from now on. He told me that I am a sissy and I am supposed to wear sexy satin clothes and help please bbc. My dick is so hard. I looked up and my wife is sucking his bbc. As I drive, I see my wife’s dress start to fall down to her waist and she straddles his bbc. She tells me that she needs his bbc right now. She is riding his bbc and begging him to fuck her all night long. I keep on driving and I see the club that he wants to go into. I tell them and he tells me to park in the parking lot so he can finish fucking my wife. I Oark and hear my wife begging for his bbc and telling him that she is a bbc slut. This goes on for ten more minutes and he cums in her pussy. She yells with delight and tells him to fill up her married white pussy. He tells me to get out and open his car door for him. I open the door and he tells me to clean his bbc. I start to suck his bbc and clean off their cum. He tells me that I will get used to sucking bbc. He leans back in the seat and this makes me have to bend over to suck him. As I am sucking his bbc, I feel someone’s hand on my ass. I start to move but Jamal holds my head and tells me to keep sucking. I feel someone pkaying with my satin covered ass. Jamal’s tells me to stop. I look up and there is a black guy rubbing my ass. Jamal tells him that I am his play toy for tonight but we should go into the club now. He introduces himself as Andre and we go into the club. I feel so horny walking around in sexy clothes. Jamal and my wife go out to dance. Andre talks to me and then starts to get closer to me. He tells me that he will fuck my sissy white tonight and make me a bbc slut when he is done. This makes me really horny. I see my wife and Jamal dancing real close and he is thrusting his bbc at my wife’s ass. Andre makes me come out and dance. I dance a little bit I do not dance well. A slow song starts and Andre pulls me close to him. He grabs my ass and rubs it. He leans into me a kisses me. When he kissed me, my dick got harder and I felt it told his bbc. He looked at me and told me that I will live tonight. After the slow song is over, we started to have a few drinks and I loosened up. I started to dance more and started to run my hands over his body and bbc. I was so busy with Andre, I lost track of my wife and Jamal. I find them on the stage and Jamal is fucking my wife doggystyle and she is sucking another bbc. Andre leans close to me and tells me I will be doing that before this vacation is over. I lean over to him and tells him the more the merrier. We dance done more and I started to rub his cock. We sit back down and I lean over to him and start to play with his cock. I pull it out and start sucking it like no tomorrow. Andre leans his head back and I really start sucking his cock. All of a sudden, I hear my wife calling me a bbc slut. I keep on sucking but they tell me to stop. I put amAndre’s huge bbc back in his pants and try to compose myself. Jamal tells us that it is time to head back to our hotel suite. We all pile back in our car and Andre decides he will drive. I sit in the front and my wife and Jamal are in the back. As Andre drives, I start to stroke his cock. His cock is so big and I start to lean over in the car to get closer to his cock. I am sucking his cock and telling him I love bbc. This goes on for a little bit and we stop. I look up and we are at a Convience store and people were watching me suck his cock. Andre zips up his pants and we go in to get some beer. I walk through the store picking up things and Andre get beer. He hands it to me and smacks my ass and tells me that I am a good bbc slut. I go up to the cashier and pay and Andre smacks my ass again. He tells me yhat he will fuck Mr all night long. The cashier giggles. We walk out of the store and my wife is bent over the hood getting fucked by Jamal. Andre tells them that we are ready and we get back in the car. Andre rolls down my window and tells me to look at the corner. I see 3 bbc standing there and I yell out that I am a slut for bbc. We get back to the hotel and walk into the lobby. There are more people in the lobby and my wife is grabbing Jamal and Andre grabs my ass as we walk by the people. We get to the elevator and Andre tells me I know what to do. As the door opens, I get in and lean out and yell that I am a black cock slut. We get into the room and we start tearing into each other. My wife and Jamal go to the bed and Andre and I go into the living portion of the suite. I start to suck his cock done and he plays with my ass. He pulls off my dress and my panties. I lay down and the bed and starts to push his cock into my ass. It is so big. I hear my wife cumming and telling Jamal that she loves bbc. Andre tells me that I am so tight. She starts to push more and more of his cock into me. He fucks me so good. He starts to fuck me faster. I hear my wife begging Jamal to cum in her married pussy and give her a black back baby. When I hear my wife, I start to cum. Andre says that is so cute seeing me cum with his cock in my ass and my wife wanting black babies. Andre fucks me more and he starts to fuck me faster. I tell him that I love bbc now. Andre starts to cum in my ass and it feels so good. I feel so good right now after being fucked by Andre. I get up and get him a beer. I look into the bedroom and my wife is riding Jamal like there is no tomorrow. She looks at me and tells me she loves bbc and only wants bbc to fuck her. I better get used to seeing her fucking bbc because it will happen very often. Jamal says he is thirty and to go get him a coke. I start to put on some shorts and Andre tells me just to put on my panties and continue to wear the lingerie. He says it looks so good. He grabs a marker and writes BBC Slut right on my forehead. He snacks my ass and sends me out the door. I walk down the hallway and no one is around. I walk to the coke machine but they are all sold out. I go down one flight of stairs and the next one is sold out too. This continues until I reach the ground floor and I get a Coke for Jamal. I walk back to the elevator and press the button to go to the 10th floor. All of a sudden I see a hand opening the door. It is two black employees. They look at me and tell me that I shouldn’t be walking around without more clothes. They look at my forehead and ask if it is true? I tell them as of tonight it is true. They grab their cocks and start to come closer to me. I drop down and start to grab their cocks. I pull one out and the elevator stops. I look up and we are on the 8th floor. I start to suck his his cock and stroke the other one. This continues until we get to the 10th floor, I get up and start to walk away expecting them to stay in the elevator. They start to follow me and we head to my room.

Back