sissy boy

sissyfuck4bbc and ErikaBimbo, I love your Posts and agree 100%. I'm "over-the-hill", I'm 71 and haven't been able to generate any interest from any site I have been on. Got Replies from liars, fakes and prostitutes. No real people.

Good choice!! I had gotten all wrapped-up in work, obligations and restrictions and wasted the best part of my life in denial and fear.
Bad decision, I chose to put off my desires for BBC's until retirement. Then I find no one is interested in an old white man who's last experience with BBC was 25 years ago.

Every now-and-then, I will get a message from someone, saying, "I have a friend who would love to fuck that ass". When I show interest to know more, they turn "Ghost".

I'm a devout white sissy for BBC, and I really think every white boy needs to be exposed to BLACK MEN, they need to experience the reality of BLACK MALE dominance, and be put in their proper place, taking on their appropriate female roles with black men! White boys all need to be dominated by BLACK MEN! They need to get their lilly white asses smacked, suck black cocks, get barebacked... BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm! White boys are living a lie until they've been thouroughly BLACKED and BRED!!!

White boys need to be femmed out, feminized, and owned by BLACK MEN! It really is the ONLY way to live!!! More and more white boys are realizing this everyday. Every new generation of white boys are getting progressively more feminine, and the BLACKS have begun to notice! I happen to know of several white boys who have been spending too much time around young black men, and ended up getting BLACKED!!! MEN... which by nesessity means BLACK MEN, are realizing white boys will be girls, and do a great job doing it! Pretty soon, I imagine that this will be the norm!

White boys know they CANNOT compete with BLACK MEN!!! ... It's not a competition at ALL!!! The realization that there's no such thing as a "white man" is becoming common knowledge! To even call any white a "man" is disrespectful to actual MEN... BLACK MEN! I think we need to redefine the word "MAN" to be an acronym meaning "Male Alpha Negro," and "boy" to mean "Black Owned Yuppie." Irrespective of age... ALL Black males are "MEN" and all white "males"are "boys." Calling a white boy a "man," is basically hate speech! White boys everywhere should be encouraged to embrace their innate feminity, become sissies, be feminized, and take on our appropriate feminine roles with black men! You can't fight nature! After all (white) boys will be girls... in the presence of BLACK COCK!

There honestly is no greater Joy for a white boy, to be liberated from the false masculinity farce he was ****** to pretend, and be free to be herself, and take on appropriate female roles with black men. I think this is finally beginning to happen, and it is long overdue!!!

I'm a devout white sissy for BBC, and I really think every white boy needs to be exposed to BLACK MEN, they need to experience the reality of BLACK MALE dominance, and be put in their proper place, taking on their appropriate female roles with black men! White boys all need to be dominated by BLACK MEN! They need to get their lilly white asses smacked, suck black cocks, get barebacked... BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm! White boys are living a lie until they've been thouroughly BLACKED and BRED!!!

White boys need to be femmed out, feminized, and owned by BLACK MEN! It really is the ONLY way to live!!! More and more white boys are realizing this everyday. Every new generation of white boys are getting progressively more feminine, and the BLACKS have begun to notice! I happen to know of several white boys who have been spending too much time around young black men, and ended up getting BLACKED!!! MEN... which by nesessity means BLACK MEN, are realizing white boys will be girls, and do a great job doing it! Pretty soon, I imagine that this will be the norm!

White boys know they CANNOT compete with BLACK MEN!!! ... It's not a competition at ALL!!! The realization that there's no such thing as a "white man" is becoming common knowledge! To even call any white a "man" is disrespectful to actual MEN... BLACK MEN! I think we need to redefine the word "MAN" to be an acronym meaning "Male Alpha Negro," and "boy" to mean "Black Owned Yuppie." Irrespective of age... ALL Black males are "MEN" and all white "males"are "boys." Calling a white boy a "man," is basically hate speech! White boys everywhere should be encouraged to embrace their innate feminity, become sissies, be feminized, and take on our appropriate feminine roles with black men! You can't fight nature! After all (white) boys will be girls... in the presence of BLACK COCK!

There honestly is no greater Joy for a white boy, to be liberated from the false masculinity farce he was ****** to pretend, and be free to be herself, and take on appropriate female roles with black men. I think this is finally beginning to happen, and it is long overdue!!!

Yes. I was raped by bbc when I was 17. Tramatic, confusing, humiliating, scary. But.... he began fucking me regularly. I quickly learned my role. I just wish I had been owned and feminized from that age. I would have been a very good sissy prostitue for a black daddy.

I was 13 when I first got fucked,by a 40 year old BBC who took his time an made me fall in love with his cock,I was taking my sisters sexy lingerie, skipping school an getting fucked by a fat 8 in dick all day long,with in a few weeks he was pimplng me out to older black men, who would pay him an tip me,the first hundred dollars I made was from a black that loved my young white pussy, that was long before I actually fucked a girl,View attachment 1960570
Nice ass

Unfortunately, though there are a few of us here, and it is a cool site, not many seem interested in what girls like us have to offer.

I am recently turned sissy, I feel we do have allot to offer we know what most bulls like deepthroat facefucking/ hard and deep rough sex while dressed up like a slut and I will do anything they want they can slap spit on me degrading the better ,I’m still waiting for the real deal I’ve had intrest on here but no one in the same country yet :-(

Back