??SISSY BLOND BIMBO NEEDS BIG BLACK COCK ASAP.?

Trained4BBC

Male
From
CA, US
I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.

Ok so about me:
I'm totally submissive.
I'm willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours.
Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's.( if you can put it together for me.)

There's nothing like seeing my pretty asshole gaped from hardcore anal, from big black monster cocks of course...

I'm clean, STD free, live in Los Angeles, CA and I'm looking for real hookups today, tomorrow, or any day I'm free.
Message me or text me at 213-478-6811 if interested. Please include a link to your profile here and at least a dick pic to speed appointment the conversation and make things that much easier.

If your not local, I can travel in some cases. Send me a message and we'll talk about it. and I can also offer extended stay in some cases.

Look forward to some REAL BBC soon!????????????????

Jessica.??♠️

Last edited:
I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.. Mmmm

And just so you know, I'm totally submissive AND willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours on end. Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's if you can put it together for me. Nothing like seeing my pretty little asshole gaped from big black monster cocks!!

I'm clean, STD free, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and looking for real hookups today or I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.. Mmmm

And just so you know, I'm totally submissive AND willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours on end. Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's if you can put it together for me. Nothing like seeing my pretty little asshole gaped from big black monster cocks..mmm

I'm clean, STD free, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and looking for real hookups today or anyday. a.. can also travel and can offer extended stay in some cases. Hmu. I'm Jessica.. a.. can also travel and can offer extended stay in some cases. Hmu. I'm Jessica.
I'd pound your sweet tight ass.

I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.. Mmmm

And just so you know, I'm totally submissive AND willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours on end. Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's if you can put it together for me. Nothing like seeing my pretty little asshole gaped from big black monster cocks!!

I'm clean, STD free, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and looking for real hookups today or I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.. Mmmm

And just so you know, I'm totally submissive AND willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours on end. Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's if you can put it together for me. Nothing like seeing my pretty little asshole gaped from big black monster cocks..mmm

I'm clean, STD free, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and looking for real hookups today or anyday. a.. can also travel and can offer extended stay in some cases. Hmu. I'm Jessica.. a.. can also travel and can offer extended stay in some cases. Hmu. I'm Jessica.
Pm me jess

So This Isn’t A Site For Str8 Men Or
i am not a guard or admin. i only have my personal opinion, and that is as follows...

This site is foremost for heterosexual people fantasizing about Black men and non-black Women or hooking those up with IRL. However there is also a section called the "Bisexual Cuckold Club" and there are non-black and Black men here into such encounters.

The most important thing ImO is not to be a faker and disguise your real intentions. Also to try to avoid annoying others by unrelated postings to the wrong section. ImO it is not misplaced to post an honest introduction to the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Would that content be, say, in the "General Discussion", well, that would be a completely different story. :( Just my 2ct's added

@Trained4BBC: Welcome!

I'm a sexy white TS and I'm ready to take aTHICK, MONSTER BLACK COCK for the 2nd time ever! I'm a 25 yo white bimbo babe that's ready for a real bbc experience.

Ok so about me:
I'm totally submissive.
I'm willing to suck and fuck your big black cock for hours.
Im even willing to take on a group of BBC's.( if you can put it together for me.)

There's nothing like seeing my pretty asshole gaped from hardcore anal, from big black monster cocks of course...

I'm clean, STD free, live in Los Angeles, CA and I'm looking for real hookups today, tomorrow, or any day I'm free.
Message me or text me at 213-478-6811 if interested. Please include a link to your profile here and at least a dick pic to speed appointment the conversation and make things that much easier.

If your not local, I can travel in some cases. Send me a message and we'll talk about it. and I can also offer extended stay in some cases.

Look forward to some REAL BBC soon!????????????????

Jessica.??♠️
I'd pound your sweet tight ass.
Still want to pound me im in Los Angeles. I need a dominate daddy to use me. This was my post from a few years ago..lol. text me 213-433-1132. Erica😈🍆🌀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220-232129.png
    Screenshot_20240220-232129.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Back