Sioux Falls SD in jonnie a beta white boi who is seeking to find my place in the BNWO

I’m a useless beta white boi who longs for complete chastity and to be transformed into the proper white sissy for BBC, I’m hoping and seeking to move and live in a area that is supportive and encourages and reinforces this as a daily life with strict guidance and supervision from a all Black community. I have known for years that I’m living a lie and need to be reprogrammed and trained in the proper way in regards to my worthless life and to have true meaning and place in life! I long for permanent 24/7 chastity and complete servitude to BBC. It would be my honor and privilege to answer any and all questions and to receive any and all advice to my true nature of becoming a complete sissy white boi for the Master race and true Kings of all whites!

I’m a useless beta white boi who longs for complete chastity and to be transformed into the proper white sissy for BBC, I’m hoping and seeking to move and live in a area that is supportive and encourages and reinforces this as a daily life with strict guidance and supervision from a all Black community. I have known for years that I’m living a lie and need to be reprogrammed and trained in the proper way in regards to my worthless life and to have true meaning and place in life! I long for permanent 24/7 chastity and complete servitude to BBC. It would be my honor and privilege to answer any and all questions and to receive any and all advice to my true nature of becoming a complete sissy white boi for the Master race and true Kings of all whites!
Welcome aboard 0E512F69-F2C5-41D0-85FF-3AA090DEBBF1.gif

Back