Single mexican girl needs a black man

Rafael Brocca

Male
From
Peru
Hello masters:

My mame is Rafael, a 45yo cuck wannabe. I have a good friend living in Mexico (México DF, now called México City).
Her name is Karla, single and 28yo now.
We met into a facebook group called "All girls wish a black man" ("Todas quieren un negro" un Spain), and after talking a while about sex with black guys, she told me that while she lived abroad she met and have sex with some gorgeous black men, that It has great and that she's now frustrated there are virtually no black men where she lives now (Mexico DF).
She asked me to write this post in order to search a tall and strong black man willing (and able) to travel where she lives.
Her english is too basic, so speaking some spanish is a plus.
Interested men please let us know (attach your pics please).

Attachments

• received_618790418559376.jpeg
    received_618790418559376.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 131
  • received_551302605372545.jpeg
    received_551302605372545.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 132
  • received_376964696463397.jpeg
    received_376964696463397.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 124
Hey there, I’m interested and have been to Mexico before (Playa Del Carmen), but not Mexico City. Why didn’t she just write this post herself though? Can you DM her contact info?

Hey there, I’m interested and have been to Mexico before (Playa Del Carmen), but not Mexico City. Why didn’t she just write this post herself though? Can you DM her contact info?
Hi sir, thanks for tour kind answer.
She doesn't know this site and has no profile here. She's a good friend of me, so I decided help her.
Please DM tour stats and if posible some pics yo show her

Dude why don’t you just introduce her to the site so she can do her own thing? I’d love to met her myself but don’t need a middle man...sounds suspect or your just collecting pics
I understand you, but she doesn't speak english (just some words like "hello" or "I love you", lol).
I'm giving her access to my profile but she first need to be taught to login here, lol.
I'm not a pic collector, there are tons of pics here for free, enough for me.
If you wish you could PM your facebook profile, I would show It to her

Back