Single ladies

1st - Will not lie as there is no need. I think I might fit the term of Personal Cuck however I prefer the term Wittol or designated Boy Friend.

2nd - What do I bring to the table.
a - a certain level of security for meetings.
b - a witness to the event. At the moment I have 6 lady friends with benefits. 3 are trophy wives ( younger wives to older husbands that like to be polished.) 2 are Young Widows. The last one is a twenty something single lady. At the moment there are a total of 8 temporary boy Friends with benefits (sorry don’t like the term Bull). Of which 4 are married (All of their wives know about this and approve. Two of the their wives ask that provide a unique service for their marriage. Two of these gentle men are divorced and two are widowed. All of these gentlemen have children. Six of these gentlemen have had vasectomies.
Only one of these guys is Black. One is Brown (East Indian) one is Mixed (West Indian ), two are Italian back ground, two are of Greek back ground and one of Turkish back ground.

c - if it’s a quickie that is wanted I am not there. If it’s to be a ball graining event then I am there.
d - I have a nice place to play close to transportation and down town. Both local city bus and subway service as well as intercity train service. Also close to parks, bike paths and lots of great restaurants and clubs And live theatres.

Any Questions.

Back