Shy wife has turned into a total slut for BBC. Now she needs to get owned.

Should I tell her of letting bull cum inside her ahead of time or let bull decide?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • No. Tell her when it happens.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • No. Just tell bull to cum inside her when he's ready.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • She will beg for his cum

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • She will beg him to own her pushy and let bull do what he pleases?

Votes: 25 28.7%

• Total voters
Not only is it ok to tell us up front those of us who are veteran bulls in this lifestyle actually want to know everything up front so there are no misunderstandings that can take place later. I want to know up front if I have to wear a condom but I can cum in her mouth to finish. I want to know if I can fuck her raw but cannot cum inside her because she prefers facials or swallowing instead. If the hotwife and hubby prefers creampies I need to know upfront because I would never want to do something that lowers the overall satisfaction of the experience.

So anything you think that the bull needs to know like a preference or a kink let that guy know upfront so everyone can be on the same page and you will increase the probability of your preferred outcomes.

I've turned my wife into a complete slut. We agreed it was a one time thing but have had 2 more dates afterward. But after a close call of being discovered by family friends we said no more. But after 3 months of cumming way to fast wife has been telling me how she needs more n more. Eventually I gave in and told her if she needs more BBC, she immediately said yes please and I told her that only if she fucks him raw. She says whatever u say goes. I want to record but I really want to watch him fuck her w out a condom. Want him to make her beg to cum inside her but not sure if I should say anything b4 or just tell him to cum in her when he's gonna cum
I’d gladly do that! 🍆

Not only is it ok to tell us up front those of us who are veteran bulls in this lifestyle actually want to know everything up front so there are no misunderstandings that can take place later. I want to know up front if I have to wear a condom but I can cum in her mouth to finish. I want to know if I can fuck her raw but cannot cum inside her because she prefers facials or swallowing instead. If the hotwife and hubby prefers creampies I need to know upfront because I would never want to do something that lowers the overall satisfaction of the experience.

So anything you think that the bull needs to know like a preference or a kink let that guy know upfront so everyone can be on the same page and you will increase the probability of your preferred outcomes.
I completely agree. Be upfront about anything you want and any limits you have.
I honestly hate when the couples try and "change" the rules once Im there. I dont do one night stands, which takes more time and effort for couples to understand what that means in reality, but I tell them upfront that whatever we agree and negotiate for this time, is the Limit. We can always change it up for the 2nd and 3rd time, but lets discuss beforehand. Again, I dont like surprises when it comes to sex, because there are too many other things to worry about. Not to mention, I want my 100% focus on your wife, her sexual pleasure and also her sexual well-being, is she ok? I am more concerned about her revoking consent, using a "safe word" and me NEEDING to stop, then me going too far.

I have had several women use the "safe word" because they needed to catch their breath, or they needed to slow down. I can get very intense and just overwhelm women once I get going.

I've turned my wife into a complete slut. We agreed it was a one time thing but have had 2 more dates afterward. But after a close call of being discovered by family friends we said no more. But after 3 months of cumming way to fast wife has been telling me how she needs more n more. Eventually I gave in and told her if she needs more BBC, she immediately said yes please and I told her that only if she fucks him raw. She says whatever u say goes. I want to record but I really want to watch him fuck her w out a condom. Want him to make her beg to cum inside her but not sure if I should say anything b4 or just tell him to cum in her when he's gonna cum
Try mine

Back