Showing off my hot curvy wife

Hey everyone we’re new to this just wanted to show her off. I fantasize about sharing her, and she can take multiple cocks. She’s had bbc before alsoView attachment 3147514
Absolutely fabulous … can imagine her lover entering the room, pulling those panties to one side, then thrusting his long thick cock into her pussy, and her moans as he shafts her to orgasm before his final deep strokes and then final deep thrust and holding his cock deep inside her body .. and the look on her face as she feels his cock throb and empty his cum inside her

Absolutely fabulous … can imagine her lover entering the room, pulling those panties to one side, then thrusting his long thick cock into her pussy, and her moans as he shafts her to orgasm before his final deep strokes and then final deep thrust and holding his cock deep inside her body .. and the look on her face as she feels his cock throb and empty his cum inside her
Please.. let me get some!! Her body is ssf is sexy! She is perfect for BBC. I bet she is so hot when she is sucking a big beautiful black Cock.. especially one like mine.😁

Attachments

• 7a39c370-5b3b-4802-918a-4420a212b191.jpg
    7a39c370-5b3b-4802-918a-4420a212b191.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 16
Why anyone is surprised 😯, complaining or crying out 😭 if any profile turned out to be fake, or the hubby is using his wife/gf pix without her knowledge n permission?

This is absolutely a fantasy and a game to most users here. You can call whoever plays the game a fake n a dumb loser, but whoever takes the bait is dumber than the OP. 😝

I think 🤔 there are 2 reasons why anyone can be easily fooled here:

1.Addiction ( when you let sexual flesh be your little god, takes control of your life).
2. Discontent ( some of you already have someone at home, but you think you can have better or you want more ) lol 😝

Hey everyone we’re new to this just wanted to show her off. I fantasize about sharing her, and she can take multiple cocks. She’s had bbc before alsoView attachment 3147514
When deciding if a woman is sexy, there is one element that just can NOT be left out: ATTITUDE! She can have a drop-dead gorgeous body and a face that would put Venus to shame, but if the sexy attitude isn't there, then she's just good to look at and little else. You have a hot, sexy wife, which proves my point, and makes you a very lucky man.

Back