Show your Wife’s Pussy to Black Men

Quick true story on this topic...(part of my post in the thread Haulover Nude Beach BBC")...My conservative wife and i were visiting Haulvoer Nude Beach and a good looking, well built Black Man with a HUGE cock stopped and talked to us. We were sitting in lounge chairs and and he stood naked in front of us 2 feet away during our entire 20 minute conversation, his 10 inch Big Black Cock at our eye level. We were well into many cocktails at this point of the afternoon. At one point, he pulled his phone up in front of him and asked us to excuse him for a quick moment, as he stood there, as he had said that he had received a text and needed to give it a quick read/response. But actually, he was basically holding his phone out to take a few quick pics of my completely Naked, Beautiful, Blonde Blue-eyed MILF Cougar of a wife! I am sure that my wife did not know what he was doing but it was very obvious to me...but I didn't mind one bit! Then a little later in the conversation, He complimented on how beautiful my wife was and said he wanted to see her eyes...he asked her to take her sun glasses off so he could see her beautiful blue eyes. Of course she did and gave a sheepish smile as he complimented her further. He then continued to compliment her more about her body. THEN...I took the opportunity to jump in with a comment that I really wanted to make...something along the lines of "I ALWAYS tell my wife that she has a beautiful pussy and she never believes me...what do YOU think?" I then told my wife "go ahead and show him, as you never believe ME when I tell you this." Again, she was pretty buzzed right now from all of our cocktails and we were having a great time with him and all feeling fairly comfortable...so she opened her legs to give him a perfect view of her beautiful, shaved, married pussy! IT WAS AWESOME!! He kind of leaned in a bit more with his big smile and then just raved about her pretty pussy and how beautiful he thought it was...this was so FUCKING HOT! The entire time of our conversation with him he would always find a way to "bump" his Huge Black Cock...or give it a quick pull/stroke so that it was at it fullest and pointing slightly down at about 45 degrees...but when he was getting a close look at my wife's beautiful pussy, his Beautiful Big Black Cock stood straight out and was nice and hard...what a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO SEE as this great looking, well-built Black Man proudly displaying his Awesome 10 inch Black Cock now at Full Erection....because of MY WIFE! HOT AS FUCK!!

My pussy before and after my husband showed it to BBC’s. :sex::qos::lips:
full

IMG_2793.png

Back