Show your Wife’s Pussy to Black Men

Would truly love to hear what the BBC thinks of my wife. She says I am crazy thinking anyone would be interested in her. Kills me!
Let your wife know that I would pound her hole for a week. , afterward she would need bed rest. I would love to leave her full of my chocolate love juice

please tell me what you would do with my 62 year old christian wifes big hairy cunt
First I would have her to suck my fat cock until it gets harder , then I will suck on her large tits while fingering her wet hole , then I will have you wipe dry her pussy so that she could feel my fat black dick open her sugar walls to its limits as I drive deep and hard inside her. I would place her on all fours and tease her asshole with my fat black chocolate love stick as she waits in awe wondering whether it's going to tear her asshole apart. I will have you to wipe my dick off and guides it into her mature slot , as I pound her pussy you would be holding her cheeks apart getting a close up view. I would then blow a huge load of my chocolate love juice deep inside her. I would get dressed and walk out the door without saying anything until you see me in a couple of days later on your ring doorbell. You both would race to the door to let me in.

Back