show your girlfriend's or wife's full body

All these wives are stunning!
I think most hot wives are, because cuckolds like myself need that trophy wife and will go to the ends of the earth to have and keep one. For a guy like myself, with a tiny cock that couldn't get laid in a million years, my current wife, and my 2 ex's (i've only had 3 permanent relationships, no flings or casual sex) but my ex's were stunning and the envy of all my friends. Speaking for myself, it was how I coped with being overlooked and rejected by so many women. I set out to seek out beautiful partners, so people thought I must be well hung to have such a hot partner. Obviously my partners were having sex elsewhere, but I think I believed, that people thought i was fucking them everyday... when in reality, once a month is all I got if i was lucky.

So, don't know if other cuckolds were the same as me, and have spent a lot of 'servant' hours and money keeping them happy, but having an attractive wife has been important to me, so 1. she is very desirable to other men for sex (which I guess helps my ego) and 2. makes up for my small dick size being the envy of a lot of men as well.

I think most hot wives are, because cuckolds like myself need that trophy wife and will go to the ends of the earth to have and keep one. For a guy like myself, with a tiny cock that couldn't get laid in a million years, my current wife, and my 2 ex's (i've only had 3 permanent relationships, no flings or casual sex) but my ex's were stunning and the envy of all my friends. Speaking for myself, it was how I coped with being overlooked and rejected by so many women. I set out to seek out beautiful partners, so people thought I must be well hung to have such a hot partner. Obviously my partners were having sex elsewhere, but I think I believed, that people thought i was fucking them everyday... when in reality, once a month is all I got if i was lucky.

So, don't know if other cuckolds were the same as me, and have spent a lot of 'servant' hours and money keeping them happy, but having an attractive wife has been important to me, so 1. she is very desirable to other men for sex (which I guess helps my ego) and 2. makes up for my small dick size being the envy of a lot of men as well.

I agree.

And she is HOT

This is me

Attachments

• Penetraci�n (2).jpg
    Penetraci�n (2).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 186

Where r u?

Back