Show Your Cages and Tell Your Story

Hi I am a total cuck wannabe I have been trying to get my wife to let a BBC BULL fuck her for a while and so far I have not been lucky. I did get her to put me in chastity cage which is a step in the right direction I think. here are a couple pics of my first cage I did just get a new smaller 1 I will post a couple pics of it as well!

Attachments

• First Cage Side View.jpg
    First Cage Side View.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 117
  • First Cage.jpg
    First Cage.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 156
Today is day 30. We are keeping a chastity diary we're posting here it's on the poll page that I'm sharing also so you follow along take the poll

Attachments

• P10214-101032.jpg
    P10214-101032.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 90
20210310_051925.jpgangela surprized me with this Monday the first day of my vacation. Asked me to try it on for her because its smaller than the bird cage I have. I did so and showed her, she asked for the keys took them and said she hoped I liked it because I will be in it for a while. Little nervous because this is the first time she is pushing this setting terms and way more vocal about it.

Hi I am a total cuck wannabe I have been trying to get my wife to let a BBC BULL fuck her for a while and so far I have not been lucky. I did get her to put me in chastity cage which is a step in the right direction I think. here are a couple pics of my first cage I did just get a new smaller 1 I will post a couple pics of it as well!
You screwed up 100% !!
BBC first then denial.
You have no where to go with this now.

IMG_20210311_215341.jpg
This is my cage. For me it is like part of my body, now. It was placed on me for the first time by my Wife the day before our wedding, which was also the day she informed me that from then on i would be pussy free. Therefore during the ceremony i had the cage in place. The rules are that i have to use it 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even at work. For trips i have a plastic one. That is why i am ****** to wear baggy pants. At home i am always naked, so it is not a problem. When visitors come home i wear skirts. To urinate i have to do it sitting down. With no previuos comunication, one random day, my Wife gives me the opportunity to cut the seal and free myself for 10 minutes, to masturbate and eat my secretion in front of Her and whoever She invited (usually Her best friend and her cuckold husband, who is my best friend), but for that i have to recognize which is the semen of her MASTER, from a series of used condoms that She has kept. During masturbation i must have one of her dirty panties in my mouth. Today i have been so conditioned to that, that i could not cum without feeling Her intimate flavors in my mouth. Sometimes i have ejaculated with the cage on, but in recent years that no longer happens. Also, my penis hasn't gotten hard in years. The cage had a lot to do with it. Every day i have to beg for the possibility of being released, because i never know when my Wife will allow it. And above all i have to thank with all my soul every time i am released. This is my story.

Last edited:
View attachment 3969698
This is my cage. For me it is like part of my body, now. It was placed on me for the first time by my Wife the day before our wedding, which was also the day she informed me that from then on i would be pussy free. Therefore during the ceremony i had the cage in place. The rules are that i have to use it 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even at work. For trips i have a plastic one. That is why i am ****** to wear baggy pants. At home i am always naked, so it is not a problem. When visitors come home i wear skirts. To urinate i have to do it sitting down. With no previuos comunication, one random day, my Wife gives me the opportunity to cut the seal and free myself for 10 minutes, to masturbate and eat my secretion in front of Her and whoever She invited (usually Her best friend and her cuckold husband, who is my best friend), but for that i have to recognize which is the semen of her MASTER, from a series of used condoms that She has kept. During masturbation i must have one of her dirty panties in her mouth. Today i have been so conditioned to that, that i could not cum without feeling Her intimate flavors in my mouth. Sometimes i have ejaculated with the cage on, but in recent years that no longer happens. Also, my penis hasn't gotten hard in years. The cage had a lot to do with it. Every day i have to beg for the possibility of being released, because i never know when my Wife will allow it. And above all i have to thank with all my soul every time i am released. This is my story.
I had a sugar daddy who took particular pleasure in humiliatingly/embarrassing me. He would make me wear a metal cage when I was traveling and it would always set the TSA scanner off. I just started wearing a dress and sheer panties, so when I was pulled aside for additional checking, I'd just lift my skirt and smile

Back