Show us your Florida bbc

Wow ! If only Melbourne in Australia was blessed with such appealing statistics ! Bbc is like trying to find a “needle in a haystack” over here !
And when you do,the bbc is soo popular they get a “big” head about their popularity and can pick ‘n choose with whom they decide to have sex !
If you’re not in your 20’s with big boobs and a smooth tight pussy (i’m blessed with the latter,but sadly bomb out on the 1st two !),you have little chance finding some bbc to enjoy sex with !
The fact that i’m mature,slim,very experienced and confident with multiple bbc,blessed with a nice smooth tight little pussy,and know how to milk a bbc extremely well,always emptying their copious loads of cum,tends not to overpower “young ‘n busty” !
But once we do actually get together for an erotic,hot,pleasurable and satisfying sex session, i’m told I suck ‘n fuck like no other,am told I have the tightest pussy ever,that I can milk cock like no other,and that i’m actually the best fuck they’ve ever had ! Seriously ! !
It just shows you that experience,confidence and competence can overcome youth and big tits,if only they choose the right fork (or is that fuck ?) in the road !
I also like to fuck a regular bbc and have our own home where they can come over,hang out and chill, stay overnight or more (eg a weekend),and enjoy all the pussy they need and desire !
Because my pussy has an insatiable appetite for 9”+ cut bbc,and my need and desire for such a big black manhood often,is heightened beyond my control !
Hence i’m a devoted QoS ! And my hubby being a Stag only understands, supports and encourages me to enjoy my love of bbc as much and as often as i’m able to find that “needle in a haystack”.
So all you beautiful,respectful black gentlemen who are blessed with a 9”+ cut bbc,come and enjoy me if you live in Melbourne or are visiting from o/s once this awful covid-19 challenge is lifted !
I await you,with bated breath ! xxx
No uncut bbc?

Daytona March 5-10 for bike wk. Come to Florida often so feel free to set something up.
Msg me

D

Attachments

• 20220815_193111.jpg
    20220815_193111.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220814_212716.jpg
    20220814_212716.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Back