Show us your favorite toy

Cpl4funinfl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Putting it to good use. The other use will be to make my bf cum in his chastity cage.

See our poll about pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for 6 months. We're keeping a Chasity diary so you can see what I'm doing to him and offer ideas

Attachments

• P10214-100644~2.jpg
    P10214-100644~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
Putting it to good use. The other use will be to make my bf cum in his chastity cage.

See our poll about pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for 6 months. We're keeping a Chasity diary so you can see what I'm doing to him and offer ideas
The Hitatchi is definitely her favorite toy and she also likes to hold it to his chastity. It is also very humiliating for him to have a prostate vibrator in his ass while doing this.

This is our new favorite toy. Here is the story behind it. It was Robin’s 34th birthday a few days ago and I was trying to arrange a BBC for her last minute. I found a couple of hot massive guys but things didn’t work since it was so last minute but the guys are now potential bulls for next week. However I had shown Robin the pics of the guys BBCs and she had set her mind up to getting a big one for her birthday. So when she couldn’t get it she had us drive to the shop and get this toy to make up the difference. It’s basically an extension that I had to wear over my dick and balls for her to feel like it was a real satisfying dick. I barely felt any but she came very hard. Which is how it should be. We love this toy now even though it probably means less actual sex for me. :) 🤭🦌✊🏽

Attachments

• AFCB57F9-ADF0-41B5-8233-50867DD8791D.jpeg
    AFCB57F9-ADF0-41B5-8233-50867DD8791D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
  • 903F8212-C8C0-42F8-B742-20F9F55DFBA8.jpeg
    903F8212-C8C0-42F8-B742-20F9F55DFBA8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
  • 39244B45-C450-42FB-A56E-81704B2372C0.jpeg
    39244B45-C450-42FB-A56E-81704B2372C0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
We have a similar one from the brand Tom of Finland. It’s huge and has some nice ”knots” inside. I enjoy using it but haven’t really figured out if she enjoys it.
/He
31tRoToaq1L._AC_SY400_.jpg

tom-of-finland-clear-smooth-cock-enhancer.jpg
Looks similar. And she loves it. It’s a little hard getting the balls to fit in with ours but Robin was more than happy shoving my balls in there. Overall very useful when nights like that. :)

Este es nuestro nuevo juguete favorito. Aquí está la historia detrás de esto. Hace unos días era el cumpleaños número 34 de Robin y estaba tratando de organizar una BBC para ella en el último minuto. Encontré un par de tipos enormes y calientes, pero las cosas no funcionaron ya que era de último minuto, pero los muchachos ahora ******* toros potenciales para la próxima semana. Sin embargo, le había mostrado a Robin las fotos de los chicos de la BBC y ella se había propuesto conseguir una grande para su cumpleaños. Entonces, cuando no pudo conseguirlo, nos hizo ir a la tienda y comprar este juguete para compensar la diferencia. Básicamente es una extensión que tuve que usar sobre mi polla y mis bolas para que ella sintiera que era una polla realmente satisfactoria. Apenas sentí nada pero ella se corrió muy fuerte. Que es como debe ser. Nos encanta este juguete ahora, aunque probablemente signifique menos sexo real para mí.:) 🤭🦌✊🏽
necesito uno para mi esposa

Back