Show us your big balls!!!

I have been under my wife when she has fucked many different men and while big cocks are common big balls are rare. When she is fucked by a man with big balls they slide along my face and cover my eyes. Often i end up sucking them as he pumps her full of cum. Being a cuck often means smelling like your wife's bull.

ive wondered that myself. i suspect not.
not from my experience and i have big balls. Cum amount often depends on time between orgasms and also how you tease the cock. I have sucked many and i find if i keep bringing them to the edge of orgasm a few times they produce a lot more cum, yuch

Ummm! That's Sexual Creativity at it's Best Still hot!❤️ Those Huge Mushy Black Balls that Carry the Superior Seed you White Sexy Women Love needs Attention & Respect as Well!💦💦💦💯😁💪
i’ve always loved big black balls! Fondling them, kissing them, sucking on them. Also love the delicious sounds a man makes when his balls are in my mouth. 😋 Do you have big balls, Superfly?

i’ve always loved big black balls! Fondling them, kissing them, sucking on them. Also love the delicious sounds a man makes when his balls are in my mouth. 😋 Do you have big balls, Superfly?
Yes! Yes! By the Good Grace of God! Lol! I'm Blessed with Big Balls. Would Love to see them in your Mouth & those Soft White hands fondling them. Looks & feels Amazing ! Bonding with you & ! Is very extremely A must!

Back