Show off your Sexy, Athletic legs

She may look like she's white but my wife is actually Chinese, from the north of China, bordering Russia. They are mixed over there.
I have had only one russian woman in my life, but it was fuck of my life...she was in mid 30s from Moscow...fantastic bitch...
Your wife is looking prety hot- this mix like you said is just great combination of Asian exotic and russian dirtyness...
Anyway- I would put my big cock in her while you could watch us and play with yourself...😎

I have had only one russian woman in my life, but it was fuck of my life...she was in mid 30s from Moscow...fantastic bitch...
Your wife is looking prety hot- this mix like you said is just great combination of Asian exotic and russian dirtyness...
Anyway- I would put my big cock in her while you could watch us and play with yourself...😎
Yes, Russian women are fucking hot but usually quite cold but Chinese women are very submissive which i love that & my wife has a body of a Russian, Chinese face, very submissive & very tight like a Chinese :D

Yes, Russian women are fucking hot but usually quite cold but Chinese women are very submissive which i love that & my wife has a body of a Russian, Chinese face, very submissive & very tight like a Chinese :D
You lucky motherfucker...😉
Anyway...in my experience are russians not so cold...the one I fucked was hot and dirty as fuck...she make me cum maybe 4 times in one evening

Back