Should my wife do an onlyfans

Kinkynmi

Couple
Real Person
From
MI, US
Wife was chatting with me and apparently she has been thinking about exploring her exhibition side and doing a OF. Really came out of left field ...well not really I have been joking for years she could have fun doing it combining her love of FF play and hotwife play. Have a lot of media in our profile. Do you think a short thick but petite milf could get a good following? Any one with experience want to give some tips feel Free to dm. Or possibly a Michigan area collab?

Wife was chatting with me and apparently she has been thinking about exploring her exhibition side and doing a OF. Really came out of left field ...well not really I have been joking for years she could have fun doing it combining her love of FF play and hotwife play. Have a lot of media in our profile. Do you think a short thick but petite milf could get a good following? Any one with experience want to give some tips feel Free to dm. Or possibly a Michigan area collab?
I think success would depend on one thing. Is it going to be something really good or just the same old usual stuff everybody else has. If you find a nice black stud for her and do some actual cuckolding stuff with you watching her and her teasing you and put on a real good production it will be a winner.

Well it's live. Need to find collab partners for some hardcore hotwife action though

Back