Should I let BBC seduce wife?

Isnt this the 3rd thread you have created with the same silly premise?

Trying to get your wife to cheat on you will tear your relationship apart. Not only are you hoping that she will break your trust, you are also ”masterminding” it from the shadows. One massive break of trust is enough to ******* many relationship, 2 at the same time, and extreme manipulation at that seems like a surefire way to make sure you are left with nothing but a sticky hand and loneliness.

Isnt this the 3rd thread you have created with the same silly premise?

Trying to get your wife to cheat on you will tear your relationship apart. Not only are you hoping that she will break your trust, you are also ”masterminding” it from the shadows. One massive break of trust is enough to ******* many relationship, 2 at the same time, and extreme manipulation at that seems like a surefire way to make sure you are left with nothing but a sticky hand and loneliness.
She knows I want her with another man and I’d be with her when or if she lets a bbc in.

Why don't you empower her?
Take your time to realise HER potential
Reassure her her, tell her you love her unconditionally
Do little jobs around the house you didn't do before, and do them well!
When she talks about another guy in normal conversation smile and say do you like him fancy him? Tease her a little.
Build HER confidence make it about HER Not about what you wish to see
Good luck x

Would it be a good idea to let a BBC seduce my wife for her first ever BBC experience without her knowing I set it up?
(...)
No, it wouldn`t. :(
She knows I want her with another man and I’d be with her when or if she lets a bbc in.
Sadly, your fantasy scenario is far off of reality. If a Black guy managed to seduce her to cheat on you in real life she most probably wouldn`t even tell you.

As @Swedecpl30 said before, what you are planning on is a severe breach of trust and will probably be harming your relationship. If you want this to happen for real, you will have to get her on board first!

12 years ago I tried to talk my wife into having sex with my black golf buddy. She kept saying no. So I told my buddy to come to our house for a beer after golf. I left him with her alone and went to work. He told me she resisted but he took her anyway. Well, he got her off twice and got her to suck his cock when he was finished. He has bee fucking her frequently ever since. It is a huge turn on for me. I am going to hide a camera so I can watch him taking her. He told me he has done anal with her too. She still says no, but he takes her. For her she is getting raped. But in reality she is enjoying exceptional sex.

Back