Shopping Friends

Buttercups92

Female
From
US
Sometimes the blandest of days can end up being the most exciting. It was a slow starting Sunday for me. I was supposed to go to the grocery store and then later in the evening go to my grandma’s for a family dinner. I took time to sleep in that morning. When I woke up, I went out to the living room and watched some TV while having some cereal.

After finishing breakfast I went and showered, then got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt. I took a few minutes to write down a list of stuff I was supposed to buy at the store. Unfortunately, it was a big list as we were out of many things. I grabbed my purse and headed off to the store.

It took forever to go through the aisles and get everything that was on the list. I know I had been there for at least two hours when I got down to the last items. I was going to them when I ran into two friends. Lance and Dillon were doing some shopping as well. Both men were over six feet tall and muscular. They had short hair and tattoos up and down their arms. The two were roommates and we had met at a few parties. I will admit to having had sex with Lance before.

The three of us stood there talking for a while. I finally said I had to be going to get my stuff home and put away. Lance and Dillon offered to come with me and help me take the groceries inside the apartment. I assumed the two of them were hoping for more as well. I had some time and honestly, a threesome sounded exciting so I accepted their offer.

Once back at the apartment Lance and Dillion helped me bring in the groceries and put them in the kitchen. Lance was quick to have his arms around me but I told him I needed to put stuff in the refrigerator still. The men were patient, as I finished the task. They were both smiling in anticipation. I will admit I was very excited myself. I took their hands and we went to my bedroom.

Dillion closed the door as Lance and I stared to kiss. After Dillon was done, he came behind me and began to cup my breast and grind against me. He began to lift my shirt as Lance undid the buttons on my pants. I let the men take of my clothes. Dillon took off my shirt and bra and Lance took off my jeans and socks. This left me standing there in a light blue thong. I spun around and Dillon and I began to kiss as Lance squeezed and played with my butt. Dillon went to sucking on my nipples as Lance’s hand came around to my front and slipped into my panties, starting to play with my clit. I loved be the center of this sandwich.

Soon the men backed off a little and I told them to strip as I got down to my knees. Both quickly ripped off all of their clothes. I had two hung and ripped black men standing in front of me offering me their cocks. I took one in each hand and began to stroke them. I took Lance’s cock into my mouth first but kept stroking Dillon. Lance’s cock was wide and his head flared. I also made sure to lift his cock and take each of his hanging balls into my mouth as well sucking on them. I then moved over to Dillion’s cock. It was not as thick but had a nice curve to it. Dillion’s balls were bigger and filled my mouth. I stopped and pulled both men closer to me by their cocks. I brought them so their heads were touching and put both of their dicks in my mouth running my tongue over their mushroom heads. The precum forming on both of them tasted amazing.

The men stopped and Dillon pulled me to my feet. He then guided me to the bed and helped me to lay down on my back. He grabbed the sides of my panties and slid them off me. He then pushed my legs open and up before lowering his face down to my pussy. I felt his tongue begin to go up and down my slit and it felt amazing. Lance came over to my head and brought his cock back to my face. I took it in my mouth and continued to suck on him as Dillon’s tongue began pushing into me.

After a bit Dillon and Lance switched places. Dillon brought his cock to my mouth and I began to suck him as Lance felt around my pussy. He slid one finger inside of me as he flicked his tongue across my clit driving me wild. Then he surprised me moving his finger into my ass as he moved his tongue to pushing inside of me. I wanted these two cocks so bad by this point.

Lance was apparently ready as well as he got up and got in between my legs. He guided his cock to my vagina and pushed it in slowly until he was all the way against my body. I had to pause sucking Dillon as I took a deep breath while this happened. Lance began to thrust in and out of me and it took a moment to catch my breath. Dillon took his cock back and leaned over me going back to sucking on my breast. The assault these two chocolate men were putting on me felt amazing. I was close to my first orgasm hitting.

As Lance drove me through my first orgasm and my body responded him and Dillon switched places. Dillon started to fuck me as Lance came over and offered me his cock. He told me he wanted me to swallow the load he was close to having. I sucked on his cock tasting the mix of him and I as Dillon thrust into me hard. It only took a little while before Lance was grunting and he came in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around him trying to keep all of his cum inside my mouth but it filled quick and started to leak out. I began swallowing.

Dillon said something but I was not sure what it was as I was still focused on swallowing Lance’s load in my mouth. He then pushed up on my legs and I felt his cock pull out of me. I then felt the pressure on my asshole and Dillon’s cock push in. He went he was all the way in and I could not help but open my mouth. Some cum spilled out on to my bed. Lance cheered Dillon on as he began to fuck my ass. Soon Dillon was breathing hard and held his body against mine and I could feel him pulsing into me. My ass felt warm as it flooded with cum.

Dillon pulled out of me and him and Lance high fived. Lance got between my legs and stated he wanted some of my ass as well. He lifted my legs and guided himself into my ass. He got all the way in and began thrusting away at me. Dillon brought his cock over to my mouth. It shined covered with the mix of body fluids. I opened my mouth and took it in starting to clean him. The men were saying something back and forth but I was too focused on the fucking. My second orgasm had began to build.

All of the sudden Dillon took his cock back and Lance pulled out of me. Dillon offered me his hand and helped me to stand up as Lance took my spot on the bed. Dillon kissed me and then told me to ride Lance reverse cowgirl. I smiled and climbed over Lance. My body was already feeling a little sore from our fun. It did not look like it was ending anytime soon as both men having already cum once each were still hard. I was ready for more. I straddled Lance and lowered myself down. Lance held his cock so it would go into my ass again. I went down until he was all the way in and I was on top of him. Lance then grabbed my arms and pulled me back. At the same time Dillon pulled my legs out. I was leaning back now with Lance in my ass. Dillon then got on my bed and lifted my legs and guided himself into my pussy. I let out a moan as both men were inside of me. They began moving in a small rhythm thrusting into me. It was massively intense having two of them inside me at the same time. My orgasm went from building to kicking down the door. My muscles fought the men pushing against my body as they pushed through the waves rocking me. Lance was the first one to start making noises and I felt the pulsing in my ass. Soon after Dillon was doing the same and the pulsing was also added to my pussy. After about a minute, we all collapsed into a pile on my bed.

The three of us sat and chatted like that for a bit. I told them that had been my first double and they said no way. Lance then said well we have to cover all the bases. Dillon got up and helped me stand. Lance grabbed his cock and told me to get back on. This time as I lowered he slid into my pussy. He started fucking me as Dillon slowly stroked his cock over us. Dillon then said ready and Lance stopped. Dillon got between my legs like before but put his cock against my vagina that Lance was already in. He pushed hard and my vagina gave way engulfing both of the large cocks. They again matched a pace and began an assault on me. My mind was blown as it felt like I was going into an instant orgasm. My body tingled and my pulse raced. My body shook as the two fucked away. Finally they both started breathing hard and did their best to impale me as I felt like a heartbeat was going on inside my pussy. I felt warm fluid come spilling down my thighs as ass as this happened know officially I was full of cock and cum.

I would have thought we were done but Dillon took his dick out and then pulled Lance’s out. He then put Lance’s cock back at my ass and helped guide it inside of me. Dillon then put his cock my ass as well and pushed. My asshole screamed but in the end had no choice as the two cocks dove inside. Another orgasm began building as the pain subsided. I had given up words and was just breathing hard and moaning as these two stretched every hole I had. For several minutes they fucked away as Lance came first and shortly after Dillon did. More feelings of fluid running off of my body. Once again we collapsed into a pile. My body ached but in a good or great way I should say. We were all covered in sweat and cum.

The pile of us napped for about an hour before getting up. Being as we all were messy I invited them to join me in the shower. I felt it was only proper to clean both of their cocks for giving me my new experience. Of course with hard cocks again they found my holes and more cum was put into my body. We finally managed to shower and get out and get dressed. I tossed aside my thong and chose a pair of booty shorts for panties as I needed something to catch the leaking that was still going on. I dressed in a nice khakis colored dress and yellow top and went to my parents for dinner. I loved knowing my body was sore and full of cum from being a complete slut as we ate dinner and talked about family values.

Back