Shaved or hairy?

• Shaved

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • Hairy

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 18 16.2%

• Total voters
I prefer my wife’s to be totally smooth, but her bbc lover DEL loves her to have a full growth so she has a full growth for his pleasure.
Same here. I prefer my wife to be smooth, her lover prefers a full bush. So she keeps a full untrimmed bush and she knows I hate it. She is only 35 years old and I think such a big bush doesn't fit her, in my opinion she is too young for that.

She acknowledges it doesn't look pretty, she thinks smooth looks much better as well. But she doesn't mind keeping a bush and she knows it drives her lover crazy, so she keeps it, no matter what I think of it. I have learnt to deal with it. Eating her out isn't as pleasant anymore as it used to be, but the fact that she keeps it like this only to please her lover, and ignoring my preferences, is something I like. It shows that her pussy is his now.

My husband prefers my pussy to be hairless and totally smooth , which is how it was when I met Del my first black lover . He had never seen a white woman’s pussy ,
I also had never seen a black cock in flesh before seeing Del’s god it’s a sight I will never forget and the experience I received him and I fucking me my first time having a black guy fucking me.
After our second time meeting Del and having our second night of sex , Del then told me he wanted me to grow my pubic hair as he wanted to see my pussy with hair as he wanted to to see what it would look like ..So I grew my pubic hair back and Del likes to cum leaking from my vagina and to see his cum mixed in my pubic bush.

Attachments

• EA4280FB-FE22-4C9A-AF61-C90172F2F420.jpeg
    EA4280FB-FE22-4C9A-AF61-C90172F2F420.jpeg
    969.8 KB · Views: 32
Back