Share your wife's/girlfriend's ass pictures. Please share real ones.

she says the feeling is unbelievable and that she feels him all the way inside her
So hot. Very happy for the both of you that she's getting the satisfaction that she needs. Can he give her inner orgasms from his cock alone? And has she mentioned if she can feel you inside her any longer (if she ever could)?

So hot. Very happy for the both of you that she's getting the satisfaction that she needs. Can he give her inner orgasms from his cock alone? And has she mentioned if she can feel you inside her any longer (if she ever could)?

yea she gets about 2 or 3 strong vaginal orgasms when she fucks her bbc's. Sometimes they have to stop or go slower due to the intensity. She no longer can have and orgasm from me but then again that us what her bbc's are for lol. Before she went black she wouldn't orgasm from my cock and would barely even moan

yea it was a bit of a challenge. I would have to go fast and try to go as deep as I could. I would say that it happened once every 3 or 4 months
Oh. So, with your penis, then? Honestly, that's better than at least half the white guys on this site. A lot of men can never make their lady cum with just their cock. ;) Though her bulls give her quite a few more with theirs.

Back