Share your wife's/girlfriend's ass pictures. Please share real ones.

My bbw wife’s ass many men want to enjoy after Yrs of my small cock she needs a Bull to break her in really good! In our 25 Yrs of marriage wifes only had my twig n berries,she’s never experienced pleasures only a much bigger cock can give her I never can! We also are excited about her enjoying another man period,let lone with a huge cock to fill her pussy and ass for once for best orgasms possible! She deserves many Bulls and to live her hyper sexual new life of Cuckolding and choice of Bulls to replace me in our marital bed! To feel and taste such a cock(s)that’s 8”+ thats 2-3xs my length and 3-4 xs as thick,thrusting so deep hitting all GSPOTS I can never reach,and bareback! Bulls of all kinds hmu…

My bbw wife’s ass many men want to enjoy after Yrs of my small cock she needs a Bull to break her in really good! In our 25 Yrs of marriage wifes only had my twig n berries,she’s never experienced pleasures only a much bigger cock can give her I never can! We also are excited about her enjoying another man period,let lone with a huge cock to fill her pussy and ass for once for best orgasms possible! She deserves many Bulls and to live her hyper sexual new life of Cuckolding and choice of Bulls to replace me in our marital bed! To feel and taste such a cock(s)that’s 8”+ thats 2-3xs my length and 3-4 xs as thick,thrusting so deep hitting all GSPOTS I can never reach,and bareback! Bulls of all kinds hmu…

Back