Share your game

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Tell us about the game you share. Tell us about the rules and what you like most. Your real games, no fantasy or wishful thinking.

We call this game the "photo session".
It's primary intent is to take pictures for her bull on perhaps a weeknight when she can't see him but she wants to IM him or send him pictures from her desk at work. I'm allowed to jerk off, touch and arrange her pussy for photographic effect or to stimulate her with my mouth or fingers so her pussy lips swell up nice and thick for the pictures she'll send him.
Sometimes I like to photograph her with a black dildo. Other times I write messages to her bull or other men on her body. I draw spades and have even done henna spade tattoos on her back and legs for going out.
Eventually she will fuck herself to sleep while I sit and review the pictures later and jerk off to them while I decide which ones to send to her or to him, either way they end up in his possession while I shoot a load into a tissue thinking about it.
Sometimes once in a great while when she can't cum with her vibrator or dildo she will let me fuck her and at those times she likes me talking about her favorite bull's cock and shooting his load inside her, until I make her cum.
This is the "Photo session". As I took pictures and arranged her the video camera was on a tripod filming it all.
1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg