Share your dream...

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by gr8hubby, Jan 23, 2013.

1. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

I decided I had to share what I would like to see my wife experience. Please take a second and share photos of what you have or would like to have your wife experience.

MILF-with-huge-boobs-impaled-on-black-cock-01-500x530.jpg

Wife-rides-black-dick-01-499x359.jpg

2. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

simple. an amazing erotic experience that stretches her....mind and body. but within it moments of discovery and connection so sublime they put her into a trance, a place of relative equilibrium that make her gather herself, calm her breathing, slow down to savor and prolong everything she's feeling, doing...

[​IMG]

but also those moments that make her howl at the moon in her need, as all control and reserve are inevitably swept aside, the promise of potentially unprecedented release looms, and she reaches for it hungrily, unabashedly...

[​IMG]

and finds herself questing for deeper thrills and passions than she's ever known.[​IMG]
    and I want this view of it!!!

#2 spin419, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    jay nelson and Tiruh811 like this.
  3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

For me, the reality is significantly better then the fantasy. In my fantasy I did not know what a multiple squirting orgasm feels like...now I do! And now this is hubby's view of me!

Attached Files:

jay nelson and Tiruh811 like this.
  4. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    it's a beauty.

Tiruh811 likes this.