Share with bull your wife’s pictures naked

View attachment 6470171View attachment 6470172View attachment 6470173View attachment 6470174View attachment 6470175View attachment 6470176View attachment 6470177
Need a handsome bull to BREED my 50 yr old wife , NO FAKES NO BIRTH CONTROL NO CONDOMS NO PULLING OUT…. Pregnancy welcome, YOUNG BBC a must The more hung the better , must allow cuckold husband to clean her up & watch ….. NO FAKES , send photos clothed & nude , hard & flacid cock pics , cell # as well through inbox , must be willing to travel to NJ / PA area ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Omg can't get enough 😍

20231208_140419.jpg20231208_140419.jpg
Love to licking blaack pusdy that when you open it, so fucking pink . So fucking contrast with the black , realal fucking black shiny skin. And i love to , when we is lying between witchather, i put my long sexy very welltrained muscular like a female sprintatlethe. Or a femiinin Bodybuilder.
Some out there that feel to do something nasty with me? Come on say it and you can do what ever you want with me. Spank me draw me hsrd in my hair ; dominate me with collar and let me knoe that the only i could say is, Yes sir and no sir .

View attachment 6716425View attachment 6716425

Love to licking blaack pusdy that when you open it, so fucking pink . So fucking contrast with the black , realal fucking black shiny skin. And i love to , when we is lying between witchather, i put my long sexy very welltrained muscular like a female sprintatlethe. Or a femiinin Bodybuilder.
Some out there that feel to do something nasty with me? Come on say it and you can do what ever you want with me. Spank me draw me hsrd in my hair ; dominate me with collar and let me knoe that the only i could say is, Yes sir and no sir .

Back