Sexy. Young. White. What more is there??

There's actually talking to us, getting to know us and then we might fool around. A young white girl is not some holy grail. They are someone's ******* or even wife. If you want to try and seduce us, give it a try. However, I'm going guess with the attitude portrayed by you in this post, you'll get laughed at. I know I'd laugh at you with this kind of attitude.

If you feel I'm over reacting and need to light up, please enlighten me on why I should do so

There's actually talking to us, getting to know us and then we might fool around. A young white girl is not some holy grail. They are someone's ******* or even wife. If you want to try and seduce us, give it a try. However, I'm going guess with the attitude portrayed by you in this post, you'll get laughed at. I know I'd laugh at you with this kind of attitude.

If you feel I'm over reacting and need to light up, please enlighten me on why I should do so
Well considering you guys talk to us with the same cocky attitude,I assumed it would be ok?

Back