Sexy white wife looking for her first BBC

clebbccouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since we posted and we're looking at a potentional hookup date on Feb 11th in Cleveland. This will be my wife's first BBC and first cock that's not mine so you can imagine the anticipation. She has some specific requests:

• Be younger than 45
  • Muscular or trim build
  • Be able to verify yourself
  • Darker skin preferred
  • Disease free
This will take place in a hotel somewhere in the Northeast OH area and this first meetup will be a "hit it and quit it" encounter. Not really looking for lengthy conversation afterwards but who knows. Here's a couple of pics to hopefully get the interest going

We don't Kik so provide us with our email instead.
View media item 46639image.jpg image.jpg image.jpeg

Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since we posted and we're looking at a potentional hookup date on Feb 11th in Cleveland. This will be my wife's first BBC and first cock that's not mine so you can imagine the anticipation. She has some specific requests:

• Be younger than 45
  • Muscular or trim build
  • Darker skin preferred
  • Disease free
This will take place in a hotel somewhere in the Northeast OH area and this first meetup will be a "hit it and quit it" encounter. Not really looking for lengthy conversation afterwards but who knows. Here's a couple of pics to hopefully get the interest going

View media item 46639View attachment 1134193 View attachment 1134194 View attachment 1134195
I'm Interested

Hey everyone!

• Be younger than 45
  • Muscular or trim build
  • Darker skin preferred
  • Disease free

View media item 46639View attachment 1134193 View attachment 1134194 View attachment 1134195
Wish I was in Cleveland

Back